chapter 6: Calls

Demitri's p.o.v

Ring.
Ring. Ring.
Ring.

"DEMITRI PICK UP THE FLIPPING PHONE!!"

Elliott yelled at me from his office. I sighed and picked up the phone.

"Hello this is King Demitri."

I speak into it as I grab my red notebook. I have several notebooks to write down whatever any of my overseers tell me. Red is the villages, Blue is the Towns, yellow is the cities, green is people of position, and finally orange is the area around the castle.

"Sir, we need your assassistance in the blood moon village."

A guard spoke to me and I began to write it all down. My black pen moves across the paper with ease.

"With what?"

I ask as I wait for him to speak so I can write.

"A villager is harboring a Allied pack warrior. A woman and her child saw the badge on her jacket and ran away screaming. Neighbors watched the two people run into a house."

I'm a little shocked at what he said. I wrote it down anyways as I slowly began to wonder. How on earth could they get so far behind our borders to find the blood Moon village? How did they get past our borders in general without getting detected?

"General Lancelot isn't at the scene either, sir. I'm lead to believe he is inside the building being held hostage."

The guard said and I wrote that down. I'll have to give my friend a call just a see.

"Thank you. I'll deal with it."

I say as I hang up on him. So on my paper it is written:

Blood moon village:
Allied pack member spotted by she-wolf and small child.
•They (as in 2 or more) ran into a house and haven't come out.
•Neighbors have spotted them.
•Lancelot could be held hostage.

I sigh as I look over the paper. I reach for the phone and dial in Lance's number. It rings a few times before he picks up.

"Hello? General Lancelot speaking."

Lance's voice spoke through and relief washed over me. I can't loose another friend or general.

"Hey, what's up with that thing in your village?"

I wonder out loud as I lean back in my chair. I grab my green notebook and begin to write again.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with. I have it all under control."

He says but I hear a 'You are surrounded! Open up or realise our general!' In the back ground.

"You don't sound like your handling it."

I tell him as I write something down on my paper again. In the back ground I can hear whispering.

"How could you be so stupid?"

"I don't know! Muscle spazzem at the wrong time?"

"Rebel I knew I shouldn't let you have at gun."

"Dude you shot him in the foot!"

Each time a different voice filtered through the phone. I wrote down a note on my paper once more.

"Relax Demitri. I have this it's nothing I can't handle."

He says and I roll my eyes. Yup this definitely needs my attention. I hang up on him and look back at my notes.

Lancelot [blood moon]:
Lance is alive
•Was able to answer phone
Clearly needs help
Multiple people
•Voice of 3 males and 1 female
•Could be more people
One goes by rebel

I sigh as I stand to walk over to Elliott's office. He is going to have to be in charge while I'm away. But as I'm about to leave the phone rings again. I walk back over and pick it up.

"King Demitri! Sir, we have apprehended the pack members. They put up a fight but they are under control. We have three females and three males. General Lancelot made it out okay. He isn't harmed at all. But we would still like you to come down and see for yourself these people.

When we tried to take one female, one of the males shifted and attacked one of us. His wolf is huge! I'm guessing they are mates but I can't be sure as neither of them have a mark.

We had to tranquilize the wolf. With out it he would have been impossible to take down. We learned that one female goes by rebel. Apparently they all have different code names."

The warrior says and I sigh.

"10-4"

I respond and hang up. I leave my office and walk over to Elliott's. As soon as I walk in I see him sitting at his desk writing stuff down.

"I'm leaving for a while. You need to run the castle."

I tell him and he nods. His radio is blaring screamo. How he can work with that still amazes me to this day. I leave the office and walk out of the castle.

I walk towards my garage behind the castle. I grab my blue and grey leather jacket and helmet. I grab the keys to the ATV and hop on. I drive off and into the forest as I make my way over to blood moon.