Meant to be

I was looking at my old photos. I found one photo in the back of the photo album.

On the photo I saw a girl (me) and a boy. It was funny,me as a 7-year-old girl with a boy that looks like my boyfriend,John,also when he was 7.Maybe it was him.

John and I are going to the movies tonight. I will show him the photo.

That night...

The doorbell rang. It was John.

,,Hi,baby!" We kissed. ,,Ready?"

,,Yes,just..." I took the photo and showed it to him.

,,Aw! You were so cute! But who is this boy?"

,,I taught it was you..." I stopped

,,No,it's not me. Now,let's go!"

It isn't John? But,who is it? The little boy looks familiar. I slowly taught about the options.

15 minutes later...

John and I got to the cinema. We were sitting in the back row. I saw two of my close friends-Simon and Terri.

,,Paula?" Terri turned round.

,,Hi! "I said not so happy.

,,Simon?" John said surprised.

,,Yeah. Terri and I are celebrating our anniversary. And you two?"

John wanted to say we were on a date but the movie started.

I took out the photo from my pocket.I thought about it again. Than it came to me!Simon! It was him!

Simon was my B.F.F and later my boyfriend,but we broke up. The week before we broke up he showed me his photos. It has been long since then, but baby Simon and little boy Simon were stuck in my mind.

The next morning....

I took my phone. I went through my contact list. I stopped at the name Simon Cowell.I made myself call him.

,,Hello?" he answered.

,,Ahem...Simon. It's me,Paula"

,,Oh? Hey!What's happening?"

,,Nothing. I just wanted to ask you to come over with your photo album"

,,Yeah... I'll come. Be right over"

,,Thanks" I hanged up.

He came really fast.

,,Hi!" I said when I opened the door ,,Come in!"

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa. He opened his album and I took the mysterious photo.

,,So... What's up?" he asked.

,,I found this photo in my album and I was..." I started.

,,Oh my God! That's me!" He said excited. I looked into his eyes.

,,Simon? I....I never stopped loving you! I've been with John just because you've been with Terri."

,,Aw! Baby! I love you too! And you should know-Terri and I broke up" Simon hugged me. I was happy-he was happy.

,,I don't know how I lived that whole year with out you!" He said and we kissed again :) .

Simon and I found our happiness- each other. We fought a lot, but that's what made us happy! And maybe this photo was destiny,who knows? Maybe we were meant to be?