Chapter 3

Elisa's P.O.V

I was limping out of the Principle's office. They (One Direction and Principle Mayce) took notice and the principle said "Stop!"

I freeze on my spot and turn around, slowly.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you really sure you tripped?" Niall asked.

"Tell us the truth Ms. Edwards" Principle Mayce said. I'm too shocked to reply. Why, you ask? The principle only uses our last names unless it is important.

"No..." I said, as quiet as possible.

"What was that?" She (the principle) asked.

"No" I say, defeated.

"Then, what happened?" Liam asked.

"She got bullied" Elianna said, looking down.

She looked at me and mouthed "I'm sorry"

I mouthed "It's okay" back.

"You got what?!" They all say in unison and I cringe.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" The principle asked, seriousness in her voice.

"We didn't want trouble," I said "and if I tell you, the I get beaten and my friends too."

"You should tell me these things" She said, calming down.

"We know" we (Mitch, Vin, Yanna, Derek, and I say at the same time) said, in unison.

"I've noticed something else too" Principle said.

"And what might that be?" I ask, curiousness in my voice.

"You always wear long sleeves" The principle replied, and my eyes widened in shock.

"I just like it" I said, plainly.

"Okay...." she said with suspicion in her voice.

"Now go to the infirmary" she adds.

We nod.

Louis' P.O.V

I have tons of questions in my head that is left unanswered.

You might be wondering why we're in this school.

Well, management told us that we are supposed to donate of our money -supposedly for a music video-, to this school. And we actually love the idea.

Why this school? Because this is the school of people who are trying to help people who has no education at all. Or let's just say that they help other schools too, and that needs tons of money. And by the way they help the lower class schools. Those kind of school that is for the poor people.

Yeah.

The questions that are left unanswered are: Why do they bully her? What does she mean by 'she likes wearing long sleeves'? Why is she acting weird when the Principle ask her that? Is she hiding something that we're suppose to know? and many, many more.

I wish I could know. But sadly it's her choice to either tell us or not.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~

Crappy chapter. but hey atleast I tried.

Please fan, favorite, or whatever.