Greasy situation

No one's POV
Hannah looks at everyone as she is about to go on stage nervous. "Your gonna do great...just don't forget your moves."He laughs. "And after we'll go out and celebrate." I peck her cheek leaving her speechless.

Hannah:the floor was born late one night. My papa said everything's alright. The doctor came laid my mother down with the staff and Medica all around. Mama gave birth to uh hand jive.

Dandy: I could barely walk when I milked a cow. When I was three I pushed a plow.

Justin:while choppin wood I moved my legs. And they saw ne dancing while I gathered eggs.

Finn:by the top of the clock I was born to hand jive.

The song ends and we go to the next one which is just Hannah.

Your smile is not the first
Heart broken.
My eyes are not the first to cry. I'm not the first to know there's no getting over you.
I know I'm just a fool  whose willing to stick around and wait for you. But baby can't ya see there's nothing else for me to do. I'm hopelessly devoted to you.

But niw there's nowhere to hide since ya pushed my love aside I'm out of my head hopelessly devoted to you. Hopelessly devoted to you. Oooooo hopelessly to you. Ooooo.

My head is saying fool forget him my heart is saying don't let go hold on to the end that's what I intend to do. Hopelessly devoted to you. (Repeat but now part twice then end.)

Finn's POV
I walk over to Kaitlyn during halftime. "Your doing a good thing here,Kate." I tell her. "Thanks...Finn For everything." She hugs me. "You sound like your saying goodbye,why are you saying goodbye?" I ask her. She turns around and is crying. "Don't cry." I say as I wipe her tears away.  She smiles but jusfor second. "I'm pregnant Finn." She tells me. I freeze becoming speechless. "You don't have to say anything...in fact I'd prefer if you didn't. I'm going to have an abortion after giving up Hanna I just I can't have a baby. I know you don't want this were both young,your still in high school...your not ready...I'm not ready to be a parent." This time tears streamed down my face. "I told you...i mean I promised we'd fine Hanna and we will,Kate there's....there's other ways to deal with this kind of situation..you could put the baby up for adoption." She shakes her head at me. "And have her or or him in pure curiosity all of their lives. I can't do that,Finn!" She yelled crying. "But you'd rather kill it!" I yell.  She goes to touch me and I back away. "Finn." She cries. "I just...i need time to think." And then I walk away.