one

a/n: hi i cringe so bad wtf why did i write this i am going to unpublish som day.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Kookie Oppa!!"

"Jungkookie, notice me!!!" is all I heard while walking down the hall.

Jungkook, Bangtan's maknae. The jerk that everyone loved from some reason. He was good at dancing, good at singing, good at looking attractive, and from what I've heard, good at drawing? I don't know much about him, except for the fact that in middle school he pushed me down because I called him a pabo, which I only did because he called my artwork stupid. And yet, he's still a pabo.

I walked to my locker and still heard girls fangirling over Jungkook. Ugh, shut the fuck up. I bet if he didn't go here, no one would talk about him. I ignored the girls and opened my locker.

"Ugh," I groaned quietly. "Can people stop putting these ridiculous letters in my locker."

A girl walked by and seen me holding a letter from my locker, "Oh my! Is that from Kookie Oppa? open it!!" I looked at her and gave her a dirty look.

"Ew, I'm not going to open it. I'm going to throw it out like I do with all the other ones," I spat.

"But d-do you know w-who wrote them..?" the girl stuttered, awe how cute. She looked like a lost puppy.

"No, and I don't care. I promised myself I'd stay single throughout high school. I'm sure this pabo doesn't even know who I am either, he's probably just looking for a girl's attention." I went on about how these letters probably aren't even for me, if anything, they're probably from some troll.

The girl just pouted and went back to whatever she was doing. I stuffed the note inside my note box which I kept in my locker. My friend, Yeona walked up to me.

'Aha, that boy is still sending letters? It's been 2 weeks now," she laughed. "Why don't you just open them?"

"It's not really my concern, really. I don't care about them. I'm going to take them all home tonight and burn them. Anyways, I have to get to art class. It's my first day and I don't want to disappoint the teacher. I'll talk to you after school!" I said as I shut my locker and walked to room 376 for art.

Apparently, I was ten minutes early and I was the only one in the class.

"Ah, you must be Suyeon!" a lady got up from her chair and greeted me. "I am Ms. Kim, You may sit wherever. I'm glad you showed up early!" she had a really bright smile. She seemed really young too, maybe in her late 20s or early 30s.

I sat down by the window in the second row. There was only three rows of tables, and there was three tables each row. There was still about 8 minutes until class so I decided to go on Instagram and check my group chat.

Mina: Suyeon~~ decided to say hi while I have a few minutes before class. I hope your new art class is going well!

Jisu: Me too, Suu! Have fun in art! :)

Mina and Jisu are my internet friends, I met them both about 4 months ago but we don't talk that much.

-8 minutes later lmao-

A few people walked into the classroom, I had checked the time and it was already 8:00am, which meant class started. I knew nobody here, and to be honest I was hoping someone I knew would walk into that door any second. I kept looking and looking at all the people who entered, one by one. Last person to enter was...

Jeon Jungkook.

I looked over to see if there was any other seats, because the only open one was the one next to me. Damn it. I whispered to myself. I quickly looked outside the window next to me as I seen him walk towards the seat next to me.