Chapter 8: The Strongest Dragon

Hey guys!! I'm back!! Sorry for the delay but here it is!!

Natsu POV:
As I was running towards the war I saw something unbelievable, it was Igneel, Grandine and Metallicana. They came back to help us! A tear slid down my face as I saw my father, I couldn't believe he was here.

"Dad!" I screamed.

"Natsu, I see you've become rather close with Lucy. I'm glad you got to her before he did" He said chuckling at first but became rather serious.

Wait a second! Who is he??

"What do you mean he? Who?" I screameď anxiously.

"Acnologia. Wait you didn't know? He is also her mate! Does this mean you haven't mated with her?"

"No..."

"Go Natsu! He is the only dragon on this earth with mind control! If he gets to mate with her then he will become the most powerful dragon to ever exist!"

"What? No Luce!!" I cried flying back to her.

Luce! No she's mine!! Nobody can take her away from me. My eyes started to turn red.

I got to where I left Luce and saw fire everywhere! I ran in and saw Luce in the middle of all the fire, I quickly are up the fire and ran by her side. I cradled her in my arms and cried. She groaned and her eyes slightly opened.

"Natsu?"

"Luce! What happened? Where is Shae and Loke?"

"I don't know. Acnologia did some sort of roar at us and they were gone. I think he took them somewhere."

"Um Luce?"

"What?"

"We need to mate"

"Mate? What's that?"

"...sex..."

"What? No no no I'm not ready please don't make me do this" she said scooting away from me in fear.

"Luce. If I don't Acnologia will and if he mates with you he will destroy everything in his path. He'll become the strongest dragon!"

"Damn right I will." We heard a mysterious voice say. We both looked over to see Acnologia in his human form.

"You stay away from her"

"Why should I? Lucy darling you want to come mate with me don't you?" He said making eye contact with her.

She looked like she was in a trance, eyes on him, mouth open.

"Of course! Anything for you honey" she said smiling.

Hope you liked this!! Stay tuned for the next chappy!

Welp

Byeeeeeeeee