Part 3

Gupta House

It was mid night all the guest had left hours back and being tired with all chaos all retired to bed. Shasank patted other side of bed but not finding Aradhna he woke up, hurriedly he switch side lamp and wearing his spec he moved towards washroom and knocked the door but it was empty making him more worried. Coming out of room he went to kitchen but Aradhna was not there.

‘Itni Raat ko Aradhna kha jaa sakti hai ... khi use firse ...... nhi ye nhi ho sakta mujhe use jald se jald dhundna hoga’ thought Shasank and started looking in different rooms. (Where Aradhna will go at this hour ... Is she again... no it’s not possible.. I have to search her as soon as possible)

At last he was at Khushi Door he was about enter then he thought Aradhna will not come in Khushi Room so he didn’t get in.

‘Khushi ko thand se allergy hai ab yha aa hi gya hu to ek baar dekhlu usne Blanket thik se odha hai ya nhi’ thought Shasank and opened the door but the scene which welcomed he had never thought about that. (Khushi is allergic with cold, I should check her whether she had covered with Blanket properly or not)

In Room Khushi is sleeping hugging her teddy tightly and beside her Aradhna is sitting and patting her head lovingly while silent tears flowing from her eyes.

Looking this tears form in Shasank eyes. He knew how much Aradhna loves Khushi but her own fear is hurdle between her and Khushi he just hope that someday she show this love when Khushi is wake and if ever this happen then that moment would be the best of Khushi life but for now he decided to leave them alone and closing the door he left silently.

***************************

RM

Arnav was sitting at poolside and smoking. He got this habit in Howard but he is not a chain smoker he only smoked when he is much tensed and now it’s become very hard to leave but no one in his family knows about this. Today this smoking is also not giving him relief neither wine which he took from his Dad Bar. He don’t know what to do and why the hell he is feeling so restless, he knew he had wronged Khushi and now he want to ask forgiveness but she is not ready to listen a single word for him, but he can’t leave like this he have to think something but WHAT...

Flash Back

“Agar tumhe koi Problem ho aur koi solution na samjah aye to bus apni ankhen band kar ke apne dil pe hath rakhna aur dekhna ki kaise tumhara Dil jhat se tumhe shi solution de dega” said smiling Khushi. (If you have any problem and you are not getting any solution then just close your eyes and keep hand on your heart and see you will get a instant solution)

“What... Its so filmy, you really believe in such stupid philosophy Shona” asked Arnav laughing.

“Stop laughing Ok.... and it’s not some stupid philosophy you understand” said angry Khushi keeping her both hand on her waist.

“No I dont and Its STUPID and you are also stupid for believing in this” said Arnav while smirking.

“Say SORRY right now” said Khushi in warning tone.

“What The... why should I say sorry” said Arnav.

“For calling me Stupid” said Khushi.

“But this is the truth... YOU are Stupid” said Arnav.

“You...” said Khushi raising her hand to strangle his neck but the stumping her foot she turned other side.

Looking at her angry face Arnav wanted to laugh but controlling himself and coming to her side he asked forgiveness.