Note

Hello, wonderful friends! 

Welcome to The Initiative, the third book in the Anonymous series. It is a fairy tale remix of Sleeping Beauty. 

Although this is the third book, you are able to read it as a standalone. However, I do recommend that you read Anonymous and Cavenaugh Tower before delving into this book. 

Anonymous Series Order:

#1: Anonymous (A Cinderella Remix) 

#1.5: Keeping Secrets (An Anonymous Novella)

#2: Cavenaugh Tower (A Rapunzel Remix) 

#3: The Initiative (A Sleeping Beauty Remix) 

Bonus: An Anonymous Christmas 

With Anonymous, we were introduced to the world of Aces and the Sarias kingdom. We saw how their society runs and the strength that a mate bond has. 

With Cavenaugh Tower, we looked deeper into the mate relationships and how often times they aren't a perfect, beautiful, instant attraction. The Aces still have issues at hand. 

With The Initiative, we will take a deeper look into abilities and what impact they have within Sarias. You'll meet Aria Lewis, an 18-year-old with an ability unlike any other. 

I hope you all are as excited about the Sleeping Beauty Remix as I am! It will definitely be more action packed than the other two novels. This one is a little different in that it will be told in first person rather than third.

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoy ^.^

With Love, 

Cayleigh