Chapter Four

Previously of the Fate of the Order:

"Hi! Are you the Order of the Stone?"

"She's getting worse guys."

"Yes, let's hope it can help you Jesse because that seems to be our only option."
And now....drum roll....Chapter Four!!! Enjoy!!!!!
----------------
"Yes, let's hope it can help you Jesse because that seems to be our only option."Ivor said. I looked over at Jesse and smiled sadly, she was just sitting there, the rest of the Order was around her. She caught me smiling at her as she gave me a weak smile. I looked back at Ivor. "Is there anything we can do to help Jesse?"I asked him. He shook his head. "Sadly no, but we can make sure she gets rest and something to drink, that should hopefully keep her alive."Ivor explained. I nodded as I walked back to the others and sat down beside Jesse.

"How's she doing?"I asked the others. Petra looked between Jesse and me. "Still not good, though it seems to be getting worse and worse every time she moves."Petra said. That doesn't sound good. "What'd Ivor say?"she asked me. "He said to make sure she gets plenty of rest and something to drink. He also said that'll hopefully keep her alive."I said reciting what Ivor had told me a few minutes ago. Petra nodded. "Don't forget Herobrine is still out there."she said. Only then did I realize she was right. I had forgotten that he was out there. "You forgot didn't you, Lukas."she said to me as I sheepishly nodded. Petra laughed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Jesse and towards the horses. "Petra! What was that for?"I asked her. "You need a break from Jesse. I've seen you heck we've all seen you when your near her. Your face gets super red like a tomato."Petra said smirking.

"So?"I questioned her raising an eyebrow. Petra continued to smirk as she sat down on a chair. "Oh gods, you know don't you?"I asked her very quietly. My voice had gone quieter and quieter because my biggest secret just had to come out. "I think it's obvious Lukas."Petra said. "You like Jesse."she continued. "Okay so maybe I do, but that doesn't exactly matter right now. What matters now is that we help Jesse get her powers back."I explained. Petra nodded as we walked back to the others.

"Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I had to leave so early, I had to do something important."called a voice as a girl came running up to us. "Hey Lilac."Jesse said as soon as she saw the girl come in. Lilac smiled and waved. "Hiya Jesse!"she said once again over excitedly. Lilac then clasped her hands together as she stared us all down. "So. Are we ready to go get Jesse's powers back?!"Lilac said again very excitedly. The Order began to notice this odd behavior about Lilac being overly excited all the time. "Hey Lilac? Um why are you super excited almost the time?"Petra asked the girl. Lilac stopped where she was and turned to face Petra and the Order. "Because silly! I'm excited about everything!"she said happily. Gods she was beginning to give every one pounding headaches from her hyperness. Jesse stood up with my help as we walked over to the Order. "Let's go."I said wanting to get ahead of Lilac.

------Time Skip----Greenwood Forest---

We got pretty far from BeaconTown and the Hall but we were on a mission. Help Jesse get her powers back. I was walking beside Jesse to help keep an eye on her. Axel and Olivia were walking side by side and Petra was a little ahead of me and Jesse but behind Lilac, who was at the front for some odd reason. As we were walking I heard cough after cough after cough. I turned to look beside me and I saw Jesse holding a hand to her head. Must be another headache, I know I have one from Lilac being hyper all the time.

"Jesse? Are you okay?"I asked her. She nodded even though I knew she was lying. I cross my arms as she sighs. "Fine you *cough* caught me, to be honest I *cough* feel horrible. My sickness gets worse and *cough* worse."she said coughing a few times. She looked really tired like she was about to pass out soon. I hold her hand as we continue to walk into the forest, she smiles at me weakly. I smile back but I'm actually super worried about her. "What if she doesn't get better? What if she's stuck like this? What if she doesn't remember me or the Order? What if-"Petra cut me off with a punch to my arm. "Ow! What was that for?"I asked her still rubbing my now hurt arm. "Your a pussycat Lukas. And the punch was to make you stop saying what if."Petra said to me. "But what if it's true? All of it! True?! Then what would we do?!"I yelled the last part to her. I could tell she was shocked but shook her head. "Lukas you know as much as I do that Jesse will get better somehow someway alright. But for now we need to-"Petra was cut off by Lilac's yelling. She sighed and walked forward, leading the way.

Once inside the temple, we all spreaded out and searched for a jar filled with powers. "Is this it?"Axel asked holding a jar filled with white stuff. "Jesse is this it?"Olivia asked Jesse after grabbing the jar and handing it to Jesse, who was sitting down. She nodded as she thanked Axel for finding it. Jesse then poured the jar onto her right arm and sat still. The white stuff was absorbed into her body as her eyes flashed white then returned to their normal green coloring. "Lukas! Jesse! What just happened?"Petra asked us, I shrugged as a huge wave was surrounding Jesse. We all gaped at the huge gigantic lighting wave she somehow created. "So that's your power? Interesting. You must know how to control it! If we have that on our side no mob or monster can stop us!"Ivor said dancing around excitedly. The lighting wave then disappeared as Jesse stood up on her own.

"How are you feeling now Jesse?"I asked my crush. "Better now that I have my powers back."she said smiling at me. I then did the unexpected, I went up to her and kissed her...
...
... 
...
...
...in front of everyone. When we pulled back, our faces were red like a tomato and Olivia and Lilac were laughing, Petra was smirking, Axel was smiling with his arms crossed as usual, and Ivor was still dancing around from earlier. Me and Jesse looked into each other's eyes, not caring about the fact that our friends were in the room. Right now it was just us. "Jesse. I've kinda always had a crush on you but basically what I'm trying to say is that I love you."I said to her. She smiled, her face turning more redder by the second. "Lukas I realize now that I don't like you."she said. I felt my heart beak at that, I just told her I love her and now she's telling me she doesn't like me. "What? But I thought?"I said confused as to why she doesn't like me. Jesse laughed as she kissed me on the lips again. "Oh Lukas. I was going to say that I don't like you, I love you."she said. She loves me! Yes! "Happiest day ever!"I said pumping a fist into the air. Jesse giggled. "I have a question for you but you have to promise me to answer it truthfully okay?"I told Jesse, she nodded and said "I promise Lukas." "Okay here goes. Jesse I love you with all my heart, so much that I want to ask you this question. Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked her. She looked shocked at first but then kissed me on the check. "Does that answer your question Lukas?"Jesse asked me. I nodded as we stayed outside gazing at the sunset.

The rest of the Order went in already so it was just me and my girl. We eventually fell asleep, Jesse's head was resting on my lap. What did I do to get this amazing girl?
----------------
The end! Jk! There may be another chapter idk but I know there will be a sequel! I know this is very late and I'm sorry, I made up the ending just like that *snaps fingers*. Anyways so if you guys want another chapter then comment some ideas if you want.

Also 1400+ words for this book! That's a record! So I hope you guys enjoyed this story!
And thanks for the 100+ reads! I honestly didn't think this story would be good, but then again I think all my stories are bad. Bye for now!

<Faith> 🎤