4 | Brunch [Chrissy]

I had trouble sleeping after I awaken and saw this Alex dude I've been muttering before I slept last night. I didn't actually knew he was arriving that late; and my parents thought they were arriving int he morning. I guess we miscalculated.

Alex is actually hot - for a Filipino boy. His skin tone is lighter than the average Chinese and Koreans you see here and there. His body size is in the middle of thin and medium, which means he could be playing sports. His hair is black (or dark brown, I'm not sure) and curly hair, which reminds me of Nick Jonas' hair. I notice he likes wearing pajamas when he's in his room. It's somewhat cute I think. I, myself don't wear pajamas unless I and my friends have a pajama party.

Not that I'm stalking or anything, but he likes to watch movies and television shows in the internet rather than watching in the tv. Well, atleast doesn't watch p-o-r-n which is good. Normally I see other boys at school watch them even if there are girls around. Well, unless if the guy's a bad boy which makes him even hotter than other guys.

And Alex likes to listen to different kinds of music, maybe except for metal because I haven't heard him listen to it yet. I myself only like two types of music - Pop and Mellow music. And I'll say that Taylor Swift is my bad mood killer. I don't know why but everytime I feel I want to stab someone I just listen to her songs and I'll forget about doing that bad thing I wanted to do.

Another thing that kills my bad mood is reading books. Just give me any book (except for The Lord of the Rings, which I hate very very much) and I'll read it.

But I guess Alex here doesn't read books (because his shelf is empty but some action figures and his goldfish (in a fish bowl of course). I have this strage feeling that I can hear him talking to his goldfish (which I think is not bad boy material but is still cool). And I think I hear him right now.

"Hey Jace, don't you think it's time for a shower?" The goldfish named 'Jace' was just swimming and Alex just nodded and said "Yeah, you're right. I should take a bath now." And he stood up from his computer and and got some clothes from his closet and went to the bathroom. I decided to put my curtains or else, I could his junk out.

But for me, he's cute for what he is. He talks to his goldfish, doesn't listen to metal, doesn't use the tv but watches the tv shows in his computer, and doesn't watch p-o-r-n thank God. I've confirmed that he's not a bad boy. But...no Chrissy, don't even think that you like him. He's just a neighbor, the boy next door. Oh God, I just remembered that the book I'm reading right now is 'Lola and the Boy Next Door'. Yeah, this Lola girl fells in love with her neighbor. But I did thought, what? Alex is not a bad boy but he's still a great guy.Atleast he doesn't do bad things like bad boys.Wait, what did I just say about bad boys?

Then I heard my mom calling me downstairs "Chrissy, go down now. We'll go visit the new neighbors."

"In a minute. I'll go get dressed." I replied. I have to find good clothes to wear. Not that I don't really want Alex to like me. Yeah, he's cute at all but is he really the guy? We've only talked ny about 2 minutes, knowing only our names and that's just it

I picked a purple top to wear. Not too shavy I suppose, it doesn't make my chest too big or too small (my bra size is 32B by the way). Then I wore black chinos and my ordinary white shoes. I'm not really a fan of high heels that models and actresses wears.

I didn't try to look as fab because I'm not really going to seduce Alex. Well, I guess I'm going to be the first real American teenager he's going to meet and talk to him. And I'm pretty sure if my parents will like him, they'll set me up with Alex.

Before I went down, I called Alex by his window. I said "Hi."

"Hi." He answered back.

"Look. We're going there right now to serve you guys brunch."