RULES + PAYMENT

"art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable"               ━ unknown

               ━ unknown

i am going to be honest with you guys and admit i'm not sure how long this book is gonna last. currently, it is basically just me experimenting. who knows, within a week or two i might take it down if i dont like where it is going.

but, i AM going to try this out and make some bombass stuff for you guys👍🏼

RULES:

one - you must MUST follow the form and request it on the request page. if i see a request on a part of the book that is NOT the request page, i will simply ignore it. there's a request page for a reason, people.

two - you must respect the time it takes for me to make the said covers, icons, banners, etc. i am a busy person and have a life (when im not fangirling) and need some time to make the best thing i can for you. i can be hard on myself sometimes and am easily frustrated when i think something isn't good enough, therefore more time with your request.

three - i can not stress this one enough. please do not request a cover and then not use it after i provide it to you. this is not only an insult to me, but my work. if i make you a cover, at least use it for a week and if you're no longer interested in it, just let me know—if i feel you didn't use it long enough i WILL take it down from my book. i'm not a mean person (most of the time) and i will understand:) just simply pm me and say something thoughtful like, "thank you for your time and work, but im just not interested anymore:)" it's no biggie, and it's totally cool if you want some adjustments to the cover as well!

four - sometimes i can be a snoop and spy on you guys. if i see you guys requesting what you had just requested of me on another book, i will most likely skip your request. why request something on one book and then on another? i didn't know it was possible to use two things at once😮🤔this is most likely not only irritating to me, but the other artist/author you're requesting the same thing from. please be respectful.

five - i--obviously--am the person taking your requests, so therefore i have the right to decline. i imagine this is not going to be often, but there will most likely be an occurrence where i believe your request is impractical. i ask you (whoever you unfortunately may be) to not get mad at me for this. sometimes i see requests on other books that are completely bizarre--it's seldom, however. i applaud the authors who are able to make those requests👏🏼if you have any further questions, pm me and im sure we can negotiate:)

six - your story must be published. i know, im sorry, don't hate me too much. but i need to have some proof that you are in fact going to use my cover soon, and not as long as it takes for sam to realize ruby is in fact the bad guy (don't get me started). you need just one part published, i don't care if it's a playlist or an intro or synopsis/summary, whatever. i understand the stress of publishing my dudes.

seven - this one's pretty simple. you can request up to three covers, icons, banners, etc. and that's the limit. no if's, and's or but's👍🏼

eight - ok this one should be obvious. please, please, do not request something while my book says "CLOSED." yea that big "CLOSED" written near the title, that means under no circumstances am i making anything, not even if you were Captain America. he's hot and i love him to bits and pieces, but it says 'closed' for a reason;)

nine - ok this is a big one. CREDIT. please credit me. i took time and passion to make your request come true and it would frustrate me to have no credit for my work. it's simple really, just a quick "cover credit goes to @-SCARLETWITCHES" in your bio, or something along those lines. not too hard, right?

PAYMENT:

ok im not going to be strict about this. all you gotta do is credit me as i listed above^^

im not gonna ask you to follow me because if you wanted to you would've by now. it's completely your choice and im not gonna force that from you. im making these things for you guys because i enjoy it, not because i want a shit ton of followers.

also, chances are, some of you would probably just follow me for a week or so and then unfollow...what's the point?

just some credit is all i ask for, folks;)

ONE LAST THING:

DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT STEAL MY WORK OR I WILL HIRE THE WINCHESTER BROTHERS TO HUNT YOU DOWN!

PLUS CAS OF COURSE!

even though he's a smol bean who's really not that intimidating.