The visit

Adrien:

I can do this, I can do this. Adrien thought to himself as he jumped from building to building in the form of his mighty and charming alter ego Chat noir. He had finished his shift early to be able to do this. Once he saw the balcony, he began to worry, which was very unlike him. So his earlier thoughts changed from, I can do this, to I SO can't do this. But he convinced himself to do it. He landed on the balcony with amazing grace and looked inside. He gasped at the beautiful raven haired girl drawing in her sketch book. While she did this, she listened to a song, singing along with a soft beautiful voice.

"Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow,

Cause you forgot yesterday, I gave you my love to borrow, 

But you just gave it away.

You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care 

I know I said it before but all of our bridges burned down..."

Chat Noir smiled to himself. He didn't want her singing to end but he knew that he might as well knock. He tapped on the door of he balcony and startled the girl. She took her pink ear buds off and opened the door. "Oh! Um... how long were you out there Chat? You scared me." She said. He looked at the wall. She seemed to be taking down pictures of HIM. 

"...at, Chat? Are you ok? You were staring at the wall and I called your name you didn't respond." The beautiful raven haired girl said, he big bluebell eyes shone with concern for him. "I'm ok. What were you saying before I spaced out?" He asked. She then told him that she was asking why he was there. "What, can't I come check on my purr-incess?" He asked tilting his head. She laughed. Wow, she is really pretty. He thought.

Marinette:

At first she thought it was weird to see he partner scare her, but then thought it was sweet that she would come to check on her. She soon broke the comfortable silence that they were in and said, "Hey, Chat? May I ask you something?" 

He looked a little surprised, but nodded. She continued saying, "It may seem weird but I have no idea what to do. I like two boys the same and I don't know which one to choose. One shows a little interest in me, but the other hasn't seemed to notice me. I still like both though. Which one should I chose?" She asked him.

 She was surprised to find that Chat was looking right at her. "Follow your heart. I'm very sure you'll know which one to choose. But if you want my thought, then I think you should go for the one who shows more intrest. I gotta go now purr-incess. And remember," He said taking her hand and giving it a small kiss, "Choose the one you think is best." Then in a flash, he was gone. His words echoed in her head. Choose the one you think is best... Hmm. "I went inside and Tikki flew out. "So Marinette, which one will you chose?" She asked me. "I dunno yet, but maybe in the morning I'll figure it out. Goodnight Tikki." She says, kissing the top of her kwami's head and closing her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.