×Mark Of My Existence× 707 🍋

(Warning! This chapter has Spoilers for Sevens route and After Ending! It also contains sexual content! Read at your own risk!!)
Written and Edited by
SakuraMisako567

Third Person Pov

The red head held onto his lover tightly, bringing his lips to her ear. His lips lightly brushing against it while he spoke. He gently and softly whispered, "Can I... be a bit selfish to you? I want to leave on you evidence.. that I existed. I want to hold you tight and love you all night so that you can remember me forever. Will you let me?", he whispered. Chills ran up her spine. (y/n) nodded and he pecked her lips. "Thank you.", he said before smashing his lips onto hers and starting a heated make out. (y/n) started to unbutton his black dress shirt and Saeyoung slid his hands up and down her sides and gently slipping them under her shirt, without breaking the kiss. He gently squeezed her sides and she moaned into the kiss. He smirked slightly and then broke the kiss, and removing his shirt and hers. He took in the sight of her and blushed.

Her arms were spread out above her head and she wore a lace (f/c) and
(s/f/c) bra. She had a blush spread across her face and was rubbing her legs together in anticipation. He smashed his lips onto hers once again and then trailed sloppy wet kisses from her jaw line to her neck. He sucked, licked and bit down occasionally. She moaned out when he had bit down on her sweet spot. 'Found it...', he thought. He abused that one spot until he left a mark. He then continued leaving hickeys on her neck and struggling to undo her bra as well. "Saeyoung..", she let out a breathy moan. When she did so he bit down on a hickey which made her moan loudly. He finally undid her bra and slipped it off. He began to once again trail kisses but this time down to her breasts. He groped her left breast and sucked on her right nipple. His other hand trailed down to her jeans and undid them, slipping his hand into them. He rubbed her womanhood through the thin layer of fabric.

(y/n) roamed her fingers through Saeyoungs red locks, tugging on them once in a while. He switched breasts and hands quickly and put his hand inside her panties and plated with her clit. He left more and more marks on her, making sure they stay for a long while. He then left her breasts and pulled her pants down, noticing how the final piece of fabric on her was drenched. "Do you want me that bad? ", he said in a groan. (y/n) covered her face with one hand, embarrassed. He snatched her hand away from her face and she was wide eyed. "Don't cover yourself at all. I wanna see all of you.", he said, almost angrily.
(y/n)'s eyes softened and she smiled softly as well. He removed her panties and she flinched at the sudden cold air. He roamed his hands over her now bare body, bringing his head down to her womanhood. He had one hand on her side and another rubbing the inside of her thigh. He blew at her womanhood making her buck her hips, but he held her down. He kept teasing her by blowing at her pussy and played with her inner thigh as well. Kissing, licking, sucking.

"S-saeyoung.. S-stop teasing..", she said breathily. "But it's fun~", he said in a teasing and playful voice. She whined and wrapped her legs around his head. He smirked and licked up her slit. (y/n)'s breath caught in ger throat and threw her head back. Saeyoung licked his lips and attached them to her clit. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips toward him and he held her down once again. Saeyoung kept holding her down with one hand while he slipped a finger in her entrance. She moaned out and clenched at the sheets. (y/n) tightened her grip around his head. Saeyoung slipped in another finger and started to scissor her entrance. He sucked on her clit harder and felt her tighten around his fingers when he added a third one. 'She's gonna cum..', he thought to himself. He stopped sucking her clit and quickly removed his fingers and slipped his tongue in. She moaned out and Saeyoung moved his tongue in and out of her, squeezing her thighs with both of his hands.