she wants the d

☠ skylar ☠

Screaming fangirls.

Screaming fangirls everywhere

Look what have I brought upon myself. Lesson# 1 Never ever, trust band members to give you free tickets to their show especially the famous ones. Luke has generously given Haley and I tickets for the mosh pit area a.k.a VIP tickets. I've gone deaf from Haley's reaction when she saw the tickets freshly printed out in my hands. I should consider buying new earplugs if I with to continue our friendship. 

Speaking of Haley, she continues to babble about how adorable Luke is or how hot he is. Well, frankly Luke's entire being. Her babbling was giving me a headache almost as if all she was saying is nonsense. 

"im willing to do a threesome with Cake!"

And there ladies and gentlemen is exhibit a for Hayley's insanity.  I glance at my surroundings again, seeing fangirls and fangirls and more motherfucking fangirls and they were all talking about the same thing. What do I expect though? They were here to watch their favourite band and I'm just here for Hayley's sake... or maybe Luke's too.  I will (maybe) never hear the end of this night. I can already feel it in the gut.

After 5 months have passed (in reality speaking it's been an hour) and boredom seems to strike me, my eyes start to dart every inch of the room for my next victim. I had this habit of judging other people's clothes on the occasion (concerts) and compare my fashion sense to theirs. Criticizing is my middle name ( maybe not) and I'll start right now.

I stare at the girl beside me, who had brown hair on the top while the bottom was dip-dyed to a lighter shade. She wore the bra top thing that looked like came from Miley Cyrus' wardrobe. She wore a skirt that's short in the front and long at the back and wedges enclosing her feet. Then, I looked down at what I was wearing, Vans Crop top, black shorts and typical black vans.- my concert attire. But her? She look like she was going to a beach and besides who wears heels to a concert? A lunatic, that is. I snort loudly just as the light start to dim. Then again, screaming fangirls, screaming fangirls everywhere

4 silhouettes, emerge from the sides,3 are holding guitars and 1 gripping a pair of drumsticks. Just as expected, Luke stands in between 2 other people, must be Michael and Calum? I just know the other one dyes his hair daily and the other looks Asian but isn't AsianI haven't really grasp on that information properly.

It's embarrising to go to some band's concert and have not a single clue who they are. It's shameful, really. Last time, I had to research for half of the bands playing in a music festival so I wouldn't look like a fake fan. It was stressful and I tried too hard. I went with Haley, who obviously listens to ALL the bands and I was just mainly for All Time Low. Now, I'm having post concert depression. But it took me a month to memorize and love the bands but not all of them fortunately because some of them sucked.

"This is Lost Boy" Luke mutters into the microphone before the band starts the play the intro.

God bless my soul

And ears.

*

"Holy Shit! That was amazing!" Haley squeals beside me as we exit the concert hall. I wasn't even sure if I heard her right. I think I've gone more deaf than I already was. I should really buy those earplugs soon. 

"Luke winked at me! Luke winked at me!" she squeals again and looked like she was about to cry. Luke winked at our direction during his bridge solo in some song saying something about standing in the front row but I was positive it was me.