Izuku MydoriaxReader

I take a deep breathe "My first day at UA!"I squeaked, I was standing in front of the building shaking with excitement. I started walking towards the building. Being the most clumsy person on earth I tripped over nothing. I landed straight on my face, I got up and brushed myself off. "A little slip up! But that's okay!" I said aloud, I heard yelling in the distance. I look behind me and I see a boy with ash blonde hair yelling at a boy with raven hair and green highlights. I walked over to them "Hey!"I yelled, the blonde turned to me "WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT?!"He yelled furiously "You, thats who"I said, He was burning up quite literally "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"He yelled before he decided to attack me. I dodged, put my hands on the ground. Then, vines started to grow from the ground. The vines wrapped around him holding him  "WHAT THE HELL?!"He Yelled "Self defense"I said in a bored tone. I walked over to the Shaking boy "Hey are you okay?"I asked him, immediately pink dusted his cheeks "I-I'm fine, thank you" he stuttered, aw! He's so adorable "Hi I'm y/n l/n" I said, shaking his hand "I-I'm Izuku Mydoria, you can call me Izuku"He said with a blush, the bell rang our eyes widened. I grabbed his hand and dashed to the school "HEY!LET ME GO!"The blonde yelled, hesitantly I released him. We had finally found the classroom I opened the door expecting to be yelled at, but instead being greeted by everyone staring at us "Izuku!" a brunette yelled and then tackle Izuku in a hug. I have to admit I felt a tinge of jealousy " Everyone check out the trees" Someone said, we all walked towards the windows. The trees were withering and vines with thorns started to pop out of the ground. My I have an elemental quirk and when I get upset things like this happen . I took a deep breathe,everything slowly started turning back to normal, " Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka" the brunette said and shook my hand " I'm Tenya lidia" a guy with glasses said "I'm y/n l/n" I said in a happy tone, then the boy from this morning walked in. Everyone started to whisper things "Shut up extras" he said plainly, everyone shivered in fear. I turned to the oh so adorable cinnamon roll Izuku . He was shaking, all the color from his face had went down the drain. He was sweating, I was worried he was about to pass out! I held his hand and looked at him, he blushed then smiled. Somehow, this makes me feel like we are the only people on earth. "HEY! VINE GIRL I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" the blonde yelled at me, not again. "what do ya want?" I asked, he looked like he was about to explode "DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD GET AWAY WITH THE STUNT YOU PULLED THIS MORNING" he yelled at me once more "To be honest this morning I thought you were crazy, but now I can see you need to be put in a padded room" I said trying not to laugh "1v1 me right now!" he said angrily "nah I'm good" I said he punched me on the back. I turned around to deck him right in the face but he dodged it, I concentrated on  my quirk. the vines grew from the ground once again, holding him down. Fire engulfed my hand, I was ready to punch him the face but Izuku grabbed my wrist. I turned to him and he gave me this look, I don't know how to describe it but it made me stop. I let the guy go " I'm sorry, I let my emotion get the best of me" I apologized, " I DON'T NEED YOUR APOLOGY" he yelled, "I wasn't talking to you brat" I said and turned to Izuku, he gave me a hug "I never did get to thank you properly from this morning. Would you like to hang out this after school?" Izuku asked me "Yes, of course " I said with a huge grin plastered on my face. Izuku and I walked home together. We are standing in front of my house "Hey Izuku, can I use your phone for a sec?"I asked, he nodded and passed me his phone. 'I wonder what she's gonna use it for?' Izuku thought. She handed him back his phone, they waved bye. Izuku looked through his phone thinking of what she could've done then he got a message from (nickname). He checked it and it said 'So when do ya wanna meet?'. for the next twenty minutes he thought of the time and where they would meet.' at 6:30 and I will wait for you outside' he replied, he started to think. Was this technically a date? Just thinking about it makes him turn bet red,He shook his head and got ready. He walked to her house,when she walked out he was in awe of how beautiful she looked. He really didn't get the chance to admire her, hes looking at every feature on her face. It felt like a dream to him, he couldn't describe the way he felt. His heart was pounding, bound to beat right out of his chest. He was nervous and had a weird feeling in his stomach. This feeling, it's new to him and for some reason he wish that this moment would last forever."Um, Izuku?" y/n had been waving her hand in front of his face trying to get his attention for two minutes now. He finally escaped his never ending thoughts "I'm sorry! I was just thinking" he replied nervously, she took his hand "Calm down silly, c'mon! we're suppose to have fun!" she said in a excited tone "okay" he squeaked, he kept on staring at there hands. He still couldn't believe that this is real life, it all feels like a fairytail. They went to the movies and to be honest it was awkward, but soon they started to get comfortable with each other. The whole experience is like a romance novel to y/n. She held Izuku's hand, she wasn't sure why but it just felt right. Izuku being the awkward cinnamon roll he is, he blushed and started to freak out internally. y/n had spotted a beach nearby and basically dragged him there, the sun was setting. They chased each other, playing all sorts of games. They finally got tired and sat down taking the view. "I know this is out of the blue, but y/n do you think that I'll be a hero?"Izuku asked, she looked at him and placed her hands on his cheeks " I know you will, you might- no you will become the number one hero!"She said passionately,he stared at her and they leaned in closer, little by little until they closed the gap. It was a short but sweet kiss, Izuku was bright red. He started mumbling, while y/n was trying to calm him down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heya! I got a request yesterday and I've been writing and fixing some things here and there but I hope you enjoy it! If you would like for me to write anything please comment and I hope you and amazing day or what time your reading this

-UnknownRandomness