10

"I don't ever want to think of this ever again"

______________________________________

The silence of the room was filled with
the ruffle of sheets and quiet breaths shared between the two. How Jungkook had ended up in this predicament was a mystery to him. 

Yoongi beneath him, rough fingers gripping the gray comforter, head thrown back against the sheets. He was adorned in only a sweater, obviously wasn't his by the size of it, reached to his mid-thigh and showed a lot of collar bone as it slid down his shoulder easily. Having Yoongi underneath him, all sweaty and needy was something Jungkook had wanted to see more of. 

Jungkook wasn't even doing anything. Aside from the hand palming Yoongi over the sweaters fabric, a spot wet with precum. But this wasn't even all he had up his sleeve and yet Yoongi was a whimpering mess. Sensitive to everything he was getting. 

"K-Kook" The elder choked out, the rappers voice was rough and thick and even though it would've been intimidating to any other member it only made the maknae excited. Knowing what he was doing to the so called 'scary' member of the group. He was breathing heavily, hair sweaty and sticking to his forehead.

Okay so maybe he had been doing this for a long time. Teasing Yoongi in a way he knew would break him into pieces. 

Yoongi was sensitive, that Jungkook knew too well. Just a simple word muttered a certain way would set him off and rack his body with heat waves.

Dark eyes trailed over Yoongi's form, over the expanse of soft skin and the froze at one spot.

Yoongi's exposed neck and collar bones.

So tempting.

His skin was already a nice milky white and just the thought of it being covered in dark marks made Jungkook's cock twitch in his pants.

So he moved, shifted the way he was sitting. Legs propped on either side of Yoongi's hips as he reached down. Hair tickling at Yoongi's neck but it didn't do anything but cause his breath to hitch. 

His lips were already so red and swollen from him biting on them viciously, he had to bite down his noises. The other members were here, having a normal day occupied with themselves while they were here. 

No one would have seen them or even guessed this is what they were doing. Of course not. 

Jungkooks lips hovered over the pale flesh, blowing hot air over it causing the elder to whimper, hands reaching up, sleeves reaching past his palms as he pulled onto Jungkook's shirt.