Vidcon

AN - omg 5 whole views in 24 hours thank you guys so much

You wake up early to the sun ☀️ blinding you because you don't have curtains yet but today is vidcon and you are ready.

*You wear this out fit I made with pic collage*

*Btw you wear the hat backwards*

On your way there (you take an uber instead of a taxi/cab because of what happened yesterday, you realize that you forgot to call bf/n (best friend's name if you couldn't remember what that meant) so you do.....

Y/n: hey sorry I didn't call you a lot of crazy stuff happened

Bf/n: finally, I was worried sick and what do you mean by crazy? Did the plane crash? Are you hurt? Oh my god are you dying? Answer me y/n! What happened to....

You cut her/him off saying
Y/n: bf/n stop! Let me speak!
She/he stops talking
Y/n: jeez... I got kidnapped and the police were involved I don't really want to talk about it okay?

Bf/n: okay.................. are you excited?

Y/n: YES!
The car swerved a little because you startled the driver so you apologize ''sorry I'm just excited'' he rolled his eyes then looked back at the road and continued to drive.

Bf/n: who are you talking to???

Y/n: I scared the driver lol
She starts laughing then says she has to go

Bf/n: I would love to continue to talk to you but I have some stuff to do today so call me when Colby falls in love with you haha

Y/n: okay bye and SHUT UP!
You say while laughing. She hangs up and you play games on your phone for the rest of the drive.

After about 15 minutes you see the Anaheim convention centre and a lot of people so you get out your ticket and money to pay the uber. Once he parks you quickly pay him and get out of the car. You feel so jittery and bubbly and you can't wait to get in but there is a long line at the doors

After what feels like an eternity your finally in and you instantly start looking for familiar YouTubers but you can't find any so you go look for the main stage (I think there is a main stage) when you get there you get a spot close to the stage because the show doesn't start for a long time but it's worth the wait (to be close to Colby)

Btw I'm writing this at 3am I'm so tired but I love writing

After another eternity of waiting and waiting the show finally starts and you were being such a fan girl screaming and cheering along with everyone else when suddenly some girl pushes you not hard enough to make you fall but just hard enough that you stumble backwards and trip over people's feet and being as clumsy as you are you fall she then continues push her way through to the front of the crowd. You thought that since you were short no one saw you but then (your wrong) Colby says '' woah are you okay? that was intense'' and everyone look around to see who he was talking to but you knew he was looking right at you so you get up quickly and you dust yourself off. Sam looked confused and asked him '' who are asking bro?'' ''the girl that just got pushed and fell in the crowd'' he responded and you looked down hiding your red face because you hate being put on the spot. ''Who? I didn't see anyone fall?'' Sam asked ''the pretty girl in the white onward and upward shirt and hat, right there'' Colby said as he pointed at me and the fact that he said I was pretty made my face turn a darker shade of red (which seemed impossible at the moment) and his smile gave you butterflies in your stomach.

''Oh her'' Sam said a little annoyed that Colby interrupted the show to ask if you were alright. Colby asked again ''are you okay?'' Looking actually like he was concerned ''yeah I'm fine but my butt hurts a little'' you said as loud as you could. He looked like he was confused but then he smiled and said ''hold on I can't hear you'' into the mic before jumping off the stage and walking through the crowd towards you. All of the girls pretended to fall and cry like they were hurt but he ignored them and kept walking.

When he got to you he said ''can you repeat what you said now that I can hear you?'' ''I said I'm fine but my butt hurts a little'' he smiled and said ''well maybe I can fix that backstage after the show if you don't already have a boyfriend'' you blushed wildly and said that you didn't. He grabbed your hand and pulled you past the rope/fence keeping the fans from coming on the stage, then he took you up the stairs and got a chair for you around the corner so the crowd couldn't see you but you could see the stage much better. Colby went back out to Sam who looked very annoyed and whispered something into Colby's ear, Colby just shrugged and looked at me smiling. Then they continued on with their show and throughout the show Colby continuously looked at you and winked. 😉

When they were done they came backstage and you greeted them with clapping 👏 Sam was still annoyed and said ''what the hell dude!'' then walked off. Colby ignored him and asked you ''you wanna go get something to eat?'' you replied with ''YES!'' and your face turns red from embarrassment so you look down. ''Your cute when your embarrassed (he stares at you for a while than says) come on let's go'' he says grabbing your hand as he starts walking.

AN- I'm tired cause it's now 3:45am but I don't want to stop writing........ughhh......... i hope at least one person reads this....... well one person does read it....... my mom ...... but I mean one other person..... wow this chapter is 1050 words....... bye 👋 see you in the next chapter.