-He's back-

I looked up to see where the voice came from, and it was... Jungkook. I stared at him in shock, not answering his question. Seeing no reaction from me, he bends down and slowly caresses my cheek, "I missed you." "He remembers me "I thought to myself before wailing loudly again. "Nononono, don't cry! Ah...what do I do?" He panicks and flails his arms around, I giggled at his silliness. He shows me his bunny smile, and wraps his arms around me. I hugged back tightly at first, then pushed him off and starts to punch him lightly. "Wait! No! Ow! What are you doing?" He yells in confusion, wincing from the pain. I may be a girl, but I can really punch. "You pabo! Do you know worried I was? Just where the hell did you go all these years?" I shouted, feeling annoyed. "Ouch! Calm down, babe!" He jokes and I snapped "Don't you dare 'babe' me!" "Okay...okay. Look, after I escaped, I begged on the streets. Until, this good Samaritan took me in.Well apparently, he had lost his family years ago, so he really missed his Son especially and somehow, he said I really looked like his Son. And...I just lived with him as his Son. But a year before...well...he died. He died of terminal illness. I Guess he just really cared and loved me as his Son, because he left with all his fortune. Now, I'm living in his house alone. And...he said I needed to at least receive education, so here I am." He explained. I stared at him blankly, I didn't know how to react. He continued," Y/N, there hasn't been a day I've never thought about you...I really miss you." I smiled at him, " Y/N, I wanted to tell you this many times... but I never had the chance to... especially after we got separated...I want to tell you that-" "RINGGGGGG" the bell cut him off. I shrugged,"Oh well, let's continue this next time okay? Let's go back to class!" "But..." he pouted but I just pinched his cheek and ran back to the classroom."Yah!!! Kim Y/N!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" He grinned and chased after me.

    I met him again...my very first and precious Friend... but how am I going to tell him about this peculiar "career and hobby" of mine?

Thank you for reading this story, @btskpop80 you were the first to make a comment!!!😆😆