Just

'Dear, Jae Hye
It's me again, Namjoon. I remember that you would often read the letters that I leave on your doorstep. I have always wanted to ask you a question, and I hope that we would meet in person.'

"That should be alright." Namjoon sighed. He looked at the letter that he wrote effortlessly for the girl he admired.

He stood up from his seat and headed out of his apartment.

His house was close to hers, infact, they were neighbors. She never knew, until he mentioned so in one of his letters.

Although she always thought that it was a waste of his and her time.

〰〰〰

Jae Hye had just came home from work. She hopped out of her car and took out her house keys.

She rummaged through her bag, hoping that she had not forgotten her house keys in her office. "Damn…" She bit your bottom lip and sighed. I forgot my keys again. Good thing, Jae Hye left a spare key below a plant pot.

She stepped onto the rag and heard a scrunched noise. She slowly looked down and rolled herr eyes at the sight. Another one of those letters dropped on her doorstep.

She decided to take it anyways, knowing that her dear neighbor would be watching.

She slammed her door shut and locked it up. The girl opened the envelope and read the letter written in purple ink. She deeply sighed and threw the letter in the bin.