Letters

Namjoon sat in front of his window in distress. His heart shattered into bits and pieces as he saw Jae Hye drop the bouquet and ran into the mans arms.

Namjoon cried, drank a couple of beer, threw a bottle across his living room, and scolded himself. I should have approced her, the first time we met! We could have been good friends! I wouldn't have fallen for her if I only helped her move in and conversed with her!

… if only I knew she was taken.

Namjoon sat on the floor, weeping his eyes out, regretting his choice.

✒✒✒

Jae Hye decided to approach Namjoon and possibly get his attention.

She went infront of the builing and buzzed his buzzer. "W-who is it?" He wept. "Hi." Jae Hye said shyly. "Oh. It's you." He said harshly. "Can I come in?" She asked politely. "No… no you may not… come in." He said. "What's up? I just wanted to talk." She got annoyed by his sudden action. "Talk about what? Nothing~" He giggled. "A-are you drunk?" She asked. She looked stupid, pressing the buzzer outside the building to talk to him.

Namjoon scoffed. "Why would you care?"

Ugh! You're so exhausting! She thought. "I'm heartbroken because of you!" He slurred. "What?!" She yelled. "This isn't my fault! You're the one who decided to write letters! If you would have approached me and talked to me, then I would have told you that I already had someone." She huffed. "They're just letters, Namjoon. Just Letters." She stressed. "Right. They're just letters to you, but they mean more to me and you just throw them away." He replied.

Jae Hye stomped back home, irritated of the drunk and immature man.

They're just damn stupid letters!  She thought.