MY MAN, COURTNEY

TAYLOR'S POV:

My alarm from my phone started to rang loudly to wake me up. It didn't gave any problem to me as I sometimes don't sleep very late and I am an early riser.

I began to take a shower and get ready for school. While taking a shower, thoughts were running around my head about Karlie's date yesterday. Like how was it? Did she had fun? Was the food delicious? Well to know the answers to all this questions is ask her.

**at school**
As I was walking down the school hall, I saw Karlie at her locker and I quickly approached her.

"Hey whatsup Kar" I love calling her that.
"Hi" From the look on her face, she seems happy? Well she sure did have fun.
"You look happy" "In fact I am." "How was the date?"

"It was really fun. I had a great time actually." She's blushing right now.  Awwww

"He wants me to be his girlfriend aaand of course I said yes." Speak of the devil, we saw him coming towards us. He was across the corridor from us. But he got blocked by of course, the one and only Courtney Moore.

From the look of it, she was trying to flirt with him. But he was trying to walk away from her. Karlie stormed towards them. She pushed her out of the way.

Since Courtney is wearing heels, it made her eye level with Karlie. "Excuse me??!!! What is your problem?" She exclaimed while fixing her tight blouse.

"My problem?" Karlie laughed a little.

KARLIE'S POV:

I seriously want to to punch her face but I just keep it cool since I just got a boyfriend. She asked me what's my problem?

"My problem is that's my man. Go get yourself another guy." She looked at me as if this is a total lie when the word MY MAN flew out of my mouth. I grabbed Grant's hand and we stormed off with Taylor following behind me.

"Her face was priceless!!" Taylor suddenly burst out laughing. "I know right if I only I was quick enough to take a pic of her."

"I'm going to class. Bye Karls" "Bye grant" He winked at me.

Taylor smirked. "What?" "You guys are so cute"

A/N:

I'm sorry for not updating. I keep forgetting to update. There will be more Kaylor moments and drama don't worry, it will happen. The beginning may be a bit boring it will get better soon.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS

THANK YOU FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :)

PS: I'm sorry its a bit short but next chapter will be longer than this