Chapter One

It was a sunny day when I met him, actually it was the day he saved me. I was often targeted by bullies because of my petite and feminine body and features. I was often mistaken as a girl and much to my liking, it attracted the school's bullies. At the beginning they would only insult me or make fun of me but as time went by, they started pushing me around, pulling up punches, kicking me till they were satisfied.

Everyday I would always have a new bruise or scratch on me. The worst that happened was when they broke some of my bones. It wasn't unusual for me to come home with a broken arm or ankle. You must be wondering where my parents are, right? Well, they are not dead or anything, my life isn't that cliche. They see the bruises and scratches, I just tell them some lie that I know they don't believe. They just leave me be, they know that them intervening won't be doing me any good. I'm a high schooler for fck's sake. I don't need some adult's help. I think.

Back to how I met him, he isn't a student just so you know. This isn't some cliche love story..... Wait, it is a cliche love story. Anyway back to the story, he's actually my science teacher, he only became my teacher on my third year. We never really made contact before. It's actually odd how we met.

At the end of my second year, I got beaten up again. And I hurt all over, I went to the nurse's office but no one was there. I laid on one of the beds planning on staying there for the whole day after awhile I fell asleep. A few hours later I was woken up by a loud crash. I looked around and I was still alone. I looked at the clock and there were still some time left before schools out. I was about leave and attend my other classes when suddenly I trip and fell over something soft.

I heard a painful grunt and almost shrieked when I heard it, I looked done and sure enough their was a human underneath me. I never asked what he was doing there in the first place. I quickly got off of him. He slowly raised his head towards me and looked at me with the most deadliest glare I have ever seen. It took some minutes before his look softens probably realising he was glaring at a student. He asked me what I was doing here, I didn't want to tell him so I lied. But unlike my parents who would just brush it off. He shouted at me, telling me he knew I was lying.

I thought he would just leave it be but he didn't, got to tell you he was persistent. So I gave up and told him, I didn't tell him who did it though. He just hummed in response. He slowly got up. I knew a teacher would care less about a mere student like me. But, boy, was I so damn wrong.

"You sure are tough by not telling anyone but don't you think you're fighting a losing battle. Sooner or later you would break and there won't be any way of fixing you back together. So take my advise and stop keeping it all to yourself."

I would never forget the time he told me those words and as I felt tears slowly flow down my cheeks. Once he was gone, I cried my eyes not being able to hold myself back anymore.

When I went home that day I felt both good and bad. And oddly enough I couldn't stop thinking of him. At that time I didn't know he was a teacher. So I thought we would never see each other again.

A few months later and I was a third year already. To say I was shock to see him as my new homeroom teacher was an understatement. After he said that to me that day, I didn't get bullied as much because I talked it out with my parents. They told the school and the school took care of it. They would still tease me and all but not as much as before.

At first he didn't remember who I was but I was determined to make him remember me. It was struggle at first, I would constantly follow him around or get him to assign me to do the collecting of notebooks or homework. I would stay late at night just to be able to walk with him. Lucky me, we live close to each other so it wasn't odd to the two of us walking home together.
In just almost a year we became unbelievably close, to the point that we share our most embarrassing secrets with each other. Graduation was coming nearer and I was scared. I didn't want to be separated from him. I grew more anxious as days passed.