Chapter Twenty-Four

I shoved off me, a now asleep Harry. He collapsed onto the floor, but I didn't care. I needed to explain to Lou that it wasn't what it looked like. I ran after him through the landing.

"Lou, wait. LOU!"

He didn't stop walking he just walked faster, ignoring me completely.

"LOU! It wasn't what it looked like, he came onto me!"

He jogged down the stairs, and I noticed tears running down his face. I followed him hastily as he made his way through the now nearly empty house.

"LOU!!!" I shouted after him.

"Please let me explain!"

He walked outside and approached his car.

"You're being unfair!!!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. The cold air clung to my shoulders.

"I'M being unfair! I've just caught you in a make out session with my best friend, and I'm being accused of being unfair!"

"He came onto me, I pushed him off straight aw-"

"You're a liar....How long has it been going on!"

He screamed at me, he wasn't listening!

"Nothings been going on, you don't understand!"

He shook his head at me as I felt my tears pouring down my face.

"No you don't understand, what was I HMMM? Was I just an experiment to get to Harry, or did you just use me for the fame...come on tell me! TELL ME!!!"

He screamed into my face.

"I love you, why can't you face that fact that I've done nothing wrong!"

He walked around the front of his parked car. I grabbed his hand and he shrugged me off.

"Don't touch me!"

He sat down in his car.

"No wait! Listen to me, please I love you!"

He started the car.

"No, Lou you're drunk, please don't leave me!"

"I hate you, I knew it....I knew you were too perfect too be true!"

He shouted at me as he began to drive off. He left me screaming after him.. I collapsed onto my knees as the tears drowned my face. My lungs wanted to burst, I watched the car get smaller into the distance.

He hated me.

I had done nothing wrong, he'd misunderstood and I know what it looked like but he should know me by now....

I rang his mobile at least twelve times, I sat listening to his voicemail of him screaming 'SUPERMANNNN cannot take your call, please call later!"

I waited for five minutes, expecting him to come back but he didn't. I was now freezing sat in the snow, but I didn't care I only wanted Lou.

"Paige, what's wrong babe?"

I turned around to find Zayn stood in the doorway. When he saw my tears he rushed up to me and pulled me up from the snow.

"It's Lou...he's left me!"

I burst into a now hysterical state. Zayn pulled me into a hug. I was shivering.

"God babe you're freezing!"

He pulled me into the living room where the boys and Eva were tidying up the now ruined party. Zayn sat me down on the sofa and placed some blankets around me. They all ran up to me, asking what had happened. Harry was now in bed, I know he was drunk but I hate him for what he's done!

I explained to them what had happened, hoping that they'd be able to translate my voice through the tears. I just wanted Lou to hold me and tell me that everything would be alright!

"So, he just drove off drunk?"

Liam asked as I nodded. I was being comforted by Niall and Zayn who were very good huggers!

"Oh great, this is just great. If he doesn't crash, then he'll probably be arrested for drink driving which will give us a bad name and then -"

"Liam, that's not the most important thing to worry about now!" Zayn said whilst pointing discretely at me.

"You're right, I'm so sorry babe. We need to find Lou, he's not him when he's drunk!"

I cried myself to sleep in Zayns comforting arms...

SLAM!! The door burst open and Louis trudged in, looking unbelieveably drunk! We all jumped up from the sofa but he ran straight to his room and slammed the door. I stared at the clock, it was three in the morning,where had he been?

"Just leave him to sober up babe, and he'll be alright!" Liam said, I knew he was right but I needed to see him!

I ran into his room. He turned to me, and stared. I didn't see any love in his eyes;only hate...

"Oh it's you!"

"Lou, it was part of truth or dare you've totally misunderstood, I would never kiss anyone else, I love you!!"

His face dropped and a look of realisation dropped onto his face.

"OHMYGOD. I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I've been so stupid...I did something...but only because I thought you did! I just didn't know." He burst into hysterical tears.

I cuddled him tightly.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, I'm just glad you're safe."

"No I need to tell you now Paige."

I shook my head and laid down beside him as he placed his arm around me, I quickly drifted to sleep.

I awoke and skipped downstairs. I turned the news on and went to make some toast and carrots for us all. Suddenly one headline caught my attention:

"Louis Tomlinson, a member of One Direction was caught kissing model Emma Jenkins last night in a nightclub at around two AM"

My heart stopped

Now I know his sercret;he cheated on me.