Chapter 15

~Mari~

It was the day the girls were going with Elena. They were really excited about it. Jules was happy, because Elena agreed to let her braid her hair, Lizzie was happy, because Elena was naming all of the restaurants they would explore, and Maddy just has always liked Elena. She always smiles when she sees her.

Luke and I had kissed the girls goodbye for the fifth time before finally letting them go. I turned to Luke and he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly why he was smirking. I walked past him and into the hotel. I pushed the button for the elevator and Luke hugged me from behind. He always did this when we were waiting for anything. If we were waiting in line for something, waiting for elevators, waiting to walk on the sidewalk, he'd always hug me from behind and hold me.

The elevator opened and we stepped in. I pushed the button for the second floor and the elevator door closed. No one was in the elevator. It was just me and Luke. He randomly started kissing my neck.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I asked, trying my hardest not to moan.

"Getting you ready for what's to come." He said and returned to my neck. The elevator made a 'ding noise' and he stopped. The doors opened and Luke grabbed my hand, speed walking to our room.

"Who says I'm having sex with you?" I asked, teasing him. He opened our room door and we walked in.

"You did." He said. "Remember when you said that you 'fake it', even though I know you don't. And I said that I'd show you the best time in the world so that you can't 'fake it'?"

"Fine," I said. "Show me the best time in the world."

"My pleasure." He said and grabbed me by the waist. He kissed me with an unexpected gentleness. I actually liked it more than our usual hot and rough make out sessions. He pulled my waist towards him so now our bodies were against each other's. A fly couldn't fit between us. The usual butterflies I got in my stomach were nothing compared to this feeling.

It was amazing. It felt like Luke and I were putting all of our passion, all of our love for each other into this kiss. The electricity was enough to make my hairs stand on end. It was perfect. He backed us up against the bed and steadily laid me down. He got on top of me and slowly trailed kisses from my chin to my neck giving me chills.

His hands roamed along my body and landed on my waist. His hands went under my shirt and and lifted it. I let out a "mmm" sound when his warm hands made contact with my bare skin. He lifted my top above my head and threw it to the ground. He roughly grabbed my breasts as I let out a gasp.

He lowered his head and kissed my bare stomach. His lip ring was cold against my skin, making it way better. His kisses went up until he reached my bra. He pulled me up and unclasped my bra. He threw it to the side and laid me back down. I'd been naked in front of Luke so many times, but each time felt like the first. He put his mouth on my breast and I let out a moan.

He kissed each breast and trailed kisses down my chest, to my stomach, down to the hem of my shorts. He pulled them down along with my underwear. He kissed under my belly button and went lower and lower until he'd reached my sweet spot. I moaned as he sucked and nibbled on me. It felt so good. When I reached my high, he came back up to kiss me. Again, it was slow, but passionate. He stood to take off his boxers and saw that he was also very eager.

It truly had been the best time ever.

----------------------

Sorry that all you get.\_(>_<)_/ Until next time!