Clichè Jealous Reactions.

This going to be a very great chapter to write about.

A point in your life you have been jealous of someone, true or false? Even if you don't admit it you have but what matters is how we react.

In every clichè book, there is a point where the protagonists are jealous also because their partners decided to interact with the opposite sex.

A Girl when she is jealous;

She starts to ignore this guy because she is trying not show she is jealous. The clueless guy is wondering what he had done to get the cold shoulder. In other words, she isn't sure she can trust him with her heart.

What if the guy is trying to be nice?, some people mistaken kindness for being a flirty.

But if he is flirting and you two are together, I completely understand that.

A guy gets jealous;

He would glare at the guy, gets more protective of the girl because he doesn't trust this other guy.

This irks the girl, she feels like if she is in a relationship with you, she should be able to have her freedom.

When two people are in a relationship, they shouldn't get jealous if you really love on another deeply, you know your partner is devoted to you.

Can't they actually not get all jealous in a book?

No, there needs to be drama to make it interesting.

But it's the same thing over and over again.

Thanks for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Liliesarentbright.