The Break In ~Lance's P.O.V~

I'm suppose to be dead. I continued to think as I scaled the building. Yes it is true I scaled a building in less than eight seconds. I was making a break in at the Los Angelos's hospital. I needed to help my brother Max he was suffering from waterborne. I silently snuck in behind the soldiers that were guarding the place. I picked up a doctors ID Card I found on the ground and used that to get into the elevator. I soon got to the fourth floor and ran to the room with the cures.

There was soldiers surrounding me and I just randomly grabbed, "I'm not gnonna kill you just hand the waterborne cures and no one gets hurts or else". I pressed the knife on his throat.

"Alright! Alright! Stop! The meds are in the fridge", the guy who seemed like the lead of the group said. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few before heading to the nearest window and jumped. I heard bullets being shot as I landed on my bad leg. I just shook it off and started running. I knew I would be faster by rooftop. I quickly ran into an alley way throwing a knife at one of the soldiers hand and quickly took the ladder to the rooftop. That's when I realized I dropped the ID Card. I cursed under my breath but I continued to run and soon lost them. Luckily I still had a waterborne cure as I headed to Central Sector where I use to live. I started to walk in that direction putting my beaten up baseball cap on.