11 (Corbyn Besson)

You look at all of them.

You stopped to look at Corbyn's eyes.

"I choose..."

...

"...Corbyn." You said, very confident.

Corbyn smiled as the others clapped. He walked over to you and gave you a huge hug.

"How about we celebrate by going out?" He said, holding both your hands and staring into his eyes."

"I'd love that." You said, locking eyes.

The lights have turned back on and you see the boys blowing out the candles one by one.

"Save those for your own dates." You said, winking at all of them.

They all chuckled as you went up the stairs.

You changed into something comfortable.

You went back downstairs to find Corbyn already dressed into something he would usually wear.

"Ready?" He said, holding your hand. You nod your head as you walk out.

Flashes and clicks were present as you left the front yard.

This time, you didn't mind.

The night overtook the sky, also filling it with tiny scattered white dots. There was a full moon that hung high in the sky.

He dragged you to the park entrance.

"Hey, remember I scared you here?" He said, grinning.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you guys here." You said.

I really do love him.

"Wanna go to the lake?" He said,holding out his hand.

You took his hand and made your way to the lake.

There was more benches. The benches faced the lake, with the moon above it.

You took a seat.

"Corbyn," you started, "I have to tell you something."

He turned his attention to you. "I'm listening."

You lock eyes with his. "The other night, I overheard you and the guys talking about me."

He nodded.

"I realized then that..I loved you all. And when I was in your room when we were playing around, I saw a note. With my name on it and a heart next to it. It took me a second to realize that... I love you." You let your feelings pour out of your mouth.

"(Y/N), I've had feelings for you since the day we met at the concert. You're so beautiful, smart and kind."

"I guess I wasn't smart that I didn't realize that I actually love you." You said, looking down.

You felt soft fingers pulling your chin up. You clenched your eyes shut.

Corbyn leaned in closer.

There was a feeling of soft lips against yours.

You kissed back, passionately.

Cherishing the moment, under the moonlight.

The sudden kiss lingered as you both pull away.

"I love you, my Corbean." You said, smiling at him.

He smiled back.

"I love you more."