[ 05 ] fangirl

jaslyn laid in bed, watching a different world, practically tradition for when she'd stay home sick from school

jaslyn laid in bed, watching a different world, practically tradition for when she'd stay home sick from school. someone knocked on her door and she looked back at it, "come in."

yana and carson walked in. "hey, sick-o." yana greeted as she laid on the bed besides her by the wall.

"hey." jas said before clearing her throat.

"we brought you homework." carson said, taking his bag off and laying down on the other side of her.

"and your mom gave us cookies." he pulled out a small stack of paper for jas and placed it on the bedside table. "what got you so sick that your mom's making you wear a surgical mask?"

"i came home last night and my cousin spent the night in my room, turns out she had just caught the flu at school and passed it to me."

"shit, that sucks." carson muttered, getting comfy in her bed and pulling the blanket over himself.

"that does suck. at least you didn't miss much today."

"good thing. mind bringing me my homework for the rest of the week?" jas asked, lowering the volume of her TV. "my doctor wants me out of school until monday."

"no problem. so, we came to ask a very crucial question."

her brows furrowed, "okay?"

"we saw two people walking home yesterday while we were on the bus. one with very big, very curly hair with a very distinct white streak in the back and one in hello kitty pants." carson explained and yana flashed her phone light in her face.

"what were you doing with peter parker yesterday at approximately three p.m.?" yana interrogated.

jas squint her, looking at the long haired brunette. "nothing-"

"liar!" carson hollered.

"... we just went to his house-"

"you went to his house?" yana exclaimed, hopping on her lap and tossing her phone aside.

"can i finish? we just went to his house to work on a science project."

"bleh!"

"lame," yana yawned, getting off of her. "you would go to your crush's place and not do anything, but school work."

"i mean, we gave up on the science project," yana leaned in with wide eyes, "he showed me his nanobot-"

"is that nerd for 'penis'?" carson teased as yana laughed.