Chapter 26

(Suns point of view)
I was crying in front of the kids..I whip my tears away.
"Mommy cwying?"Nia asked.
"Mommy cwying!"Rex says.
"Yes mommy is crying but mommy is going to be okay now come here you two"I said and Rex and Nia stand in front of me I get on my knee and tickle them .
"Ahhh! Twckle monster!"Rex says and tries to tickle me back .Nia jumps on me and I start to giggle.

" excuse me miss..." a voice I've heard before says.

That sounds like....no it couldn't be...

"Y-yes? "I get up to see a man in armor and a shield standing there."c-can I help you?..."

"The lord has taken a friend of yours to the jail because she's a shadow knight so you must follow me.."he said in such a dead voice I nod and pick up Rex and Nia.I followed him to the jail and saw Shy in a cell.... I grabs Shy's hand..

"So you know her ...did you know she was a shadow knight?" The lord named Aphmau asked.

"Yes ...she's my best friend...and the only reason why she's a shadow knight was because Shad wanted my blood... she wanted to protect me... "I say.

"S-Shad wants y-your blood...."lord Aphmau says....

"Yes he does ....and Shy got tortured because she wasn't going to help them..."I said.

"So your..-"Travis said but I cut him off...

"I'm and lady Sun the daughter of the great protector... the protector of Lady Irene..."as soon as I said Irene my necklace that Tristan gave me started to glow a little..." Shy is also a protector..."Travis's eyes widened as I said that .

(Shy's point of view)
Her necklace...it's glowing...after her necklace was glowing my bracelet started to do the same... then I Saw Travis's eye grow wide... I looked at Rex... he nodded and grabbed his mothers hand... I feel my power...the power growing stronger... not only that ... there's other shadow knights here...
"If I'm not correct... M'Lady... you have shadow knights here as well... and I feel more in the woods ..let me out and I can help..."

"Fine..but try anything stupid and your as good as dead"lord Aphmau said .
They let me out and I looked at Sun.

"Sun get your kids and your self to safety ."she does just that and I run to the forest with Travis and Garroth behind me..I formed and looked around .

"I thought you said there's shadow knights here?"Travis says.

"Sh!" I shushed him and I heard swords hitting each other by water..."follow me.."I said in a quiet voice .i pull my Demonic sword out and walked slowly to the sound..
I hid behind a tree and watched.

(??? Point of view)
"You'll never get her!"I said and block the shadow knights sword.

"Stupid boy you'll die again now move out of our way!"the shadow knight tries to push me .

" NOT IF I STOP YOU ! " a girl in shadow knight armor says and attacks the shadow knight.
That voice...could it be...Shy... it's shy ...
She kills the shadow knights and looks at me... I drop my sword and took off my helmet that was covering my face..."S-S-Shy?"

"How...-T-Tristan ?! "She hugs me crying..." I was told you died!"

"I-I did...but Irene ..saved me and brought me here...how's Sun?"

"She great! She misses you and before you ask no she's not with anyone she's a single mother still.."shy says.

"Hold up did you say mother!?"

"Yeah their your kids .. a boy and a girl.."shy says.
Tears of joy ran down my face I'm so happy... but so sad...I missed my kids birth...
(An hour later ) were walking over and I see sun standing there...I saw tears in her eyes..she ran up to me and-

========
A/n:PLOT TWIST! And cliff hanger hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one