Part 33

Luffys POV 

"Franky what's this?" I asked seeing a whole new extension on the ship. "Thats for you and Lucy. I'm sure you both will want your privacy for this. Let me show you" he said. We walked to a newly added part on the back of the ship. I saw everyone here except for Sanji, Nami and Lucy. "Can't I take this idea from Ace back?" I asked "No!" Usopp yelled "You can, but then we would believe you don't really love her" Robin said "I do, I'm just nervous now" I said "This was your idea, so now get unnerves and figure out what your gonna say" law said appearing. "I'm just let it come to me at that time" I said care free. 

Lucy's POV
"Wow, you look beautiful doesn't she?" Nami asked turning to Robin "Yes, you really do" Robin said. Nami finally turned me around to the mirror. I was just speechless. Why did she dress me up so much? Before I could say anything there was a knock at our door. "Now it's time" Nami said winking "Good Luck" Robin said. "Good luck for what?" I asked but was pushed out into the hallway. "What's going on?" I wondered. I saw alittle light so went towards it. I reached the top of the deck to see lights wrapped on the railing and petals going in a line. "What is this?" I wondered but curiosity got the best of me so I followed the trail. It lead to the back of the ship. "This wasn't always here, is this what all the noise was earlier?" I questioned I couldn't help myself but to cross it. Once I stepped onto this new addition it lite up everywhere. I'm amazed at the beauty of it. I was so distracted I didn't notice anyone else here. 

Luffys POV
I saw Lucy finally make it over here I watched her reaction to everything. The lights, flowers, petals everything. She looks so amazed and just beautiful. Her smiles and everything about her, makes me love her more. She's the one I want forever. No one else. I just walked over to her. Getting more nervous with each step. "Lucy" I said she quickly turned around. And just looked at me I could see her eyes looking me up and down "Luffy what is all of this?" She asked "Something special for you" I said "Did you do all of this?" She asked "No, I had help from everyone. Lucy come with me" I said taking her hand. I could see the blush of her face. I lead her to the arch, I know everyone is here hiding. They want to see this to. "Lucy" I said looking into her eyes "what is it?" She asked "I love you. I have ever sense we were kids. When we first met I knew you were the one for me. We spent so many days and nights together back then I never wanted it to end. When your dad forced you away it took me so long to accept it. I always just wanted you with me. Seeing you in Impale Down surprised me but I was so happy to see you. We fought together like were never separated. I never want us to be." I said getting down on one knee like Sanji told me "Luffy" Lucy said shocked. I pulled out the box I put the ring in. "I gave this to you when we were kids for us to be engaged, now I'm asking." I said taking her hand "Lucy Heartfilia, will you marry me and be my queen?" I asked "YES!" she screamed and tackled me into a hug. "I love you" she said "I love you two" I said. I kissed her with so much passion and love, she did the same. I don't want it to end. *Cough* Now I'm gonna hurt someone, I thought looking to see Sanji. "Dinner is ready, beautiful angel" sanji said "Sanji" I said getting mad "right this way" he said. We followed him to a table full of food! We both took a seat across from eachother and sanji put two glasses in front of us and poured us both a drink. "Enjoy" he said and disappeared. "We don't have to drink, if you don't want to" I said "Its a special night, so we should enjoy it." Lucy said grabbing her glass so I did to. 
After I basically eating everything and we both drank alot. I just looked at Lucy, I can't believe I did it. I have the most beautiful woman in the world. The way the moon light is shining on her makes her look like an angel. "Lucy" I said "Yea?" She asked "I wanna show you something" I said taking her hand and leading her inside. "Where are we going?" Lucy asked "Its a surprise" I said. I opened a door revealing a room. "Its huge!" Lucy said surprised. "Its for us, we can come here anytime we want to be alone." I said, an she looked at me looking even more happy. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick" she said and kissed me then disappeared 

Lucy's POV
Once I got inside the bathroom my nerves started going crazy. This is happening. I've been wanting it to for so long. I have to make sure everything is prefect! Just let me wash my face real quick. When I opened the little closet door is when I saw it. A very sexy red dress. There's a note on top of it. 

-Have fun! I know this will look great on you ;)

- BFF Nami ♡

I took off my clothes and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror.

 I looked at myself in the mirror

Ok I'm ready. I opened the door to see a dark room, very little light. I felt something grab me. "You look so beautiful" I heard luffy say. "Not fair that I can't see you" I said. I was spun around fast and face to face with him. I was speechless. I've seen him shirtless plenty of times but this time is different. Actually taking the time to look at his body. His abs, muscles, everything. Even his battle scars. Only one thing to describe him is "So hot" I said out loud before his lip captured mine. 

-Next chapter will continue!