Chapter 3:not staying home

*joyze mom pov*
{my name is Jennifer just to let y'all know}
The school calls me saying that my daughter has gotten into a fight and that she is now in the hospital. Joceilyn is crying her eyes out right now because her sister hasn't open her eyes yet. Damn, my baby better not die. I need her. We need her.
Nurse: family of Joyze Wiggins?
Me: yes that's us
Nurse: she's in room 739
Me: thank you so much
Joceilyn: OMG! Joyze hang in there I'm coming
* in Joyze's room*
*joceilyn pov*
Damn, she is so peaceful but the bruises and scars don't remind me of my Joyze. Joyze had a passion for fighting and self defense. It looks as if she let it happen to her. Joyze started to mumble something. I found out what she was saying after 10 times saying it.
Joyze: basketball
Me: what?
Joyze: basketball try out
Me: stop mumbling joy
Joyze: today was basketball tryouts
Me: are you serious?! You're in the hospital and your worrying about some stupid basketball try out?!
Joyze: yes
I had to walk out there. Is she serious? She was blacked out for 5 hours and the first thing she thinks about is basketball. When I'm ready, I decide to walk back in. And she is getting dressed to go to the basketball try outs.
Me: why are you dressed like that?
Joyze: because I can hear the basketballs calling my name! Now if you excuse me
Me: Joyze Diamond Wiggins, you sit your ass down and back into the bed. You are not well.
Joyze: Joceilyn Daniela Wiggins, I am 3 years older than you. Do not yell at me or tell me what to do. Now excuse me! And good bye
Mom: Joyze Diamond Wiggins and Joceilyn Daniela Wiggins, do not yell at each other. And joy I sent your coach a few resent basketball videos because I knew how much this meant to you.
Joyze:*runs over to her mom and hugs her* thank you so much mama
Mom: lets all get some sleep, I signed the papers so lets get out of this place
*at home*
*joyze pov*
The bed feels like heaven right now! Couldn't wish to be on it more than other time. I'm glad I don't got to go to school tomorrow but I want to so I can show the school I'm not a little baby who hides when I get hurt. I'll talk my mom into letting me go tomorrow. Well goodnight. I'm not staying up to late today.
*next morning*
*jen's pov*
I swore I already heard Joceilyn come down stairs. Who would be coming down now? Joyze is staying home.
Joyze: mama?
Me:.....
Joyze: mom?!
Me: yes I'm listening
Joyze: I'm ready to go to school now lets go now
Me: what are you talking about? Your staying home with your bruised self.
Joyze: are you serious?! Why? Everybody is going to think I'm weak and that I'm still in the hospital. I have to show them I'm not weak. And I would like to actually attend one basketball try out. Pweaseeeee???!!!!!
I had when she makes we little kid puppy face but my daughter is strong and I believe in her.
Me: fine ok, lets go
Me: JOCEILYN lets go
Joceilyn: I'm ready
Joyze: ok wait. I need to get my basketball stuff.
*joyze pov*
I knew I would convince my mom. Now I can actually show my basketball skills in public and to everybody. Lets go. I hope the whole school doesn't know about the fight. It was stupid anyway. But I got to go soon.....NOW actually.
Mom: sweety hurry up we need to go now
Me: ok ok I'm coming
I run down the stairs skipping the last three and ready for a new day. All smiles and no frowns. I want to go through college and get through life as soon as possible.