Chapter 6: Dark, Dark, Forest

"We've been walking for hours!" Hunter complained.

"We've been walking for five minutes." Cerise elbowed him.

"Guys we are getting closer. I see the Darkest part of the forest." Raven said.

"Are you sure it's safe to go back there?" Maddie asked.

"It's fine!" Raven said.

As they were walking they could hear many noises. Birds, bugs, animals surrounded them.

"This should be the place." Raven said with a smile.

It was a small beaten up shack. No windows, creaky wood, and a wooden armor stand with nothing on it.

"Who wants to knock?" Maddie asked.

Everyone looked at Cerise.

"Ok. But let me tell you, I'm so going to get you guys back." Cerise said as she walked up the old stairs.

*knock knock*

The door creaked open.

"Hello?" Cerise said as she walked in side. "Is anybody here?" Her voice echoed.

A person in a old armor suit came out. It was Darling Charming.

"Cerise, what are you doing here?" Darling asked.

"We need your help." Cerise honestly said.

"We?" Darling asked curiously. Cerise leaded Darling outside.

"Darling, we need your help. Apple White is after me and my friends. You can help put a stop to this. She wants my powers." Raven said with her head down.

"No more explaining needed. I'm in." Darling said. "Let's go find Apple!"