CHAPTER 14: 47

AYATO'S POV:

I throw a punch towards her face but she moves easily. I try to dart a kick at her but she dodges by ducking. She sweeps her foot swiftly across the rocky floor trying to trip me up but I jump and do a mid air kick at her but she moves again.

" I'M TIRED OF THIS!!!!" I shout back flipping away as she swings her weapon in my direction. I unravel my Kagane and jump in midair ready to fire purple crystal like projectiles at her from high ground. The crystals fly like bullets as she jumps out the way.

I land on the ground and fire again. She runs around me as the spray of knives missing her by an inch. She stops running and holds out her weapon in front of her and skillfully starts hitting every single spike that got near her.

I stop firing and tut realizing I only got her a scratch on her cheek. She smirks grimly as she wipes her petty injury. " Not bad...." She says while just standing there waiting for me to make the next move. " YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!!" I hiss as I make my way up to her again, my Kagane pointing at where it could sense her heart. I speed up to her again but this time she does the same. My kagane waks on her weapon but she resists and cuts it a chunk off my wing. I then use my other wing and mange to hit her across the street. I smile but then I frown.

She stops herself from hitting a nearby wall by sticking her weapon into the ground.

" DIE ALREADY BITCH!!!" I scream as her existence was starting to jar me. I feel an incredible power surge through my back as I feel my Kagane growing even more stronger. The small purple wings become massive dragon like ones. I was ready to finish her off. She must die..

She stands there with the same blank expression making me even more annoyed.

" QUIT STARING AT ME WITH THAT STUPID POKER FACE OF YOURS BIIIITCH!!!" I Screech firing massive purple crystals into the ground she stands on. I hear the ground cracking furiously making me laugh evilly as I knew the bitch couldn't escape this finisher.

The fire dies down as my power weakens. I look at the damage my kagane had caused and smile again. She's finally gone... The ruins my Kagane caused looked almost like a piece of rocky art.

As I take a step back I to admire my work , I feel a terrible pain shoot through my left rib. I scream at it and fall to my knees. "6" I hear as I try to turn.

I scream as another hit is blown through my upper arm.

"8" I hear again as the figure of the female investigator is hovering above me like a white cloud.

I smell the scent of my own blood as I am hit again and again.

"13"

"23"

"29"

The girl kept on hitting me with that weapon of hers as I try to scream out in pain...but get constantly interrupted by the sound of my own bones crunching.. Everything around me becomes a blur as the pain grows worse. I see my own blood hit the floor like rain.

"31"

"36"

"39"

I begin to cry as the pain is too much to bear. I could no longer move so I just lay there on my tummy like a beaten rug of broken bones. The demon raises her weapon in the air and looks down at me with a glare with pure heartlessness.

She smashes her weapon into me as the pain surges through my now broken bones. I scream trying to endure the bullets of pain tug at every single damaged nerve in my body.

"47"

She says with no effort or emotion in that number that left her mouth...

I lay there like a dead stick, not able to move as my body was mashed potato just slammed to the ground. The heartless human kneels and presses my head with a hand as cold as her glare.

" For whom did you come here for?"

I just stare at her with my bleeding eyes and beaten face. My breathing unsteady.

"Should I break more of your bones? Or are you going to answer my question?... I've broken 47 so far should I break any more?"

With that very phrase I feel my twisted spine shudder as she claws her black nails into my head with impatience.

" I-I..."

Her nails go in deeper making me wince in pain.

" A guy called Tatara wanted to take o-over...He told us to get rid of the investigators... That's what...I-I was doing...I swear..." I wheeze as her grip loosens slowly.

"I'll leave you here...I'm nice so I won't kill you...But you can die here on your own...but thanks for the info...penguin..." She smiles making me feel a strike of relief.

She then walks off as the wind blows her white cloak...stained in my blood...

Suddenly I feel a familiar presents I jerk as I realize who it is.

" Ayato...I watched everything from a distance.. So you were beaten by a human Angel..." Says the deep voice of Tatara as he is in front of me looking down on me, his eyes scanning me restlessly. I peak through the corner of my blood shot eyes to see his white cloak for once was not stained in blood.

"Shut up..." I croak.

Then a little girl with pink hair and bows in her head kneels before me with her stupid pink blood stained dress. The Picky eater... That annoying squirt with the god like Kagane most ghoul's are jealous of.

" Ayato-chan? Did she really beat you?" She coos poking my cheeks as I lay there on the bloody floor. I don't reply.

She then runs to Tatara with her little blood stained legs and pulls on his cloak.

" That girl!!! I want to play with her Tatara-Chaaaan!!!!" She squeals making my ears tingle with pain.

" I too want that girl... That glare of hers gets me excited just looking at it"

I did feel weird when she looked at me but then I feel a cringe as the words from Tatara's mouth seemed too unnatural.

" Tatara... You caaan't we're connected through a boooond!!!" She moans punching his stomach lightly.

" What kind of bond?" He bellows looking at her Longly.

She skips around playfully before coming back to say,

" She's my Big sister..." She laughs before twirling in her dress.

I jerk in my spot as my bones take their time to heal.

" Sister you say?...interesting..." Tatara looks up into the blackened sky and laughs under his thick red mask. I hear a slight chuckle leave it as I finally turn my head just to see it.