What

AUTHOR

Minho and Taemin were in the practice room, playing around with the music. As always, when there's no choreography to the song, Taemin would come up with something right off the bat. When a song Minho knew that had a dance to go with it, he'd jump on his feet and dance the choreography as silly as he could. While they were there, the hyungs headed out near the building to order dinner.

Minho's mind all of a sudden became flooded with thoughts and questions about Kang Rae Sun. Today, she became a whole different person. The girl they did a photo shoot with had confidence. But when they reunited after the hectic fan meetup, she was somebody he had trouble recognizing. Her voice was shaky when helping her friend, Song Ha Na, to answer a question. It almost sounded as if she was nervous, or trying to hide something. Then, all of a sudden, after receiving a call from someone anonymous, she bolted.

A girl from South Gyeongsang. Moved to the city of Seoul when she was a first year high schooler, to continue and improve her studies. She had a full plate, studying two years in college, looked for all kinds of photography jobs that made her busier than when she was in school, got put under the wing of Director Bong Do Jung just two days after starting her internship there, and yet, a simple phone call freaks her out.

"Hyung, what are you thinking so hard about?" Taemin shook Minho out of his little cloud of thoughts. No response and he received an even more confused look from his dongsaeng. He rolled his eyes, "The hyungs are in the break room. It was hard to get your attention, you looked so deep in thought."

The two headed into the break room where the hyungs were waiting. Their food is halfway done and they were some big portions. Exactly how long was I..? Never mind. He thought to himself.

"Why does it take almost fifteen minutes just for you to get here?" Jonghyun hyung took a big bite of his food.

"He's probably daydreaming about his crush." Key hyung winked. "Whoa look at that smile on his face!"

The room began to fill up with hollering and cheering. For four guys, they're pretty loud. They'd come up and make faces directly at Minho. If not, they'd circle around him doing funny movements.

Minho dragged his feet to the empty table at the corner of the room, grabbing his plate along the way.

"Awh young in love." Onew tried to pull off a cupid pose but failed by dropping to the floor and laughing.

Meanwhile, at Woollim Entertainment, INFINITE was having some sort of "fight". Not the kind where there was a problem but the boys were firing all sorts of things at one another.

"Do you guys have any idea how Rae Sun would be feeling right now when she sees this!? Or if she has already seen it!?" Sungjong raised his voice over everyone who was quarreling with someone else.

The boys had decided to take the weekend off as well. Practice and busy schedules took a toll on them so they stayed home. Now, here they are. Sunggyu was in the corner of the living room, doing his business on his computer then came across one thing, leading to another, and ended up finding the news about the hectic meet-and-greet with SHINee going on at the mall. Quickly, he took everything with him to the couch where most of the guys were gathered and shared what he discovered. A bunch of questions came bursting out and it turned into a huge debate between whoever.

"Can you believe these kids?" Dongwoo sat himself next to Myungsoo who probably has zero idea of what's going on.

Myungsoo kept feeling the music. His eyes were closed and the sound was blasting, blocking out all the yelling. Dongwoo removed his headphones. "Hmm?" Myungsoo looked confused. "What's going on?" He asked now that he's aware.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Something about that photographer girl." He added a shake to the head.

Myungsoo took himself to the noisy group. Dongwoo expected him to shut them up, which he did, but what he did was something his hyung did not expect. "What happened to Rae Sun?" It only made the dorm noisier with everyone trying to explain all at once.

"One by one!" Myungsoo pointed to Sunggyu. He tried to say it in the proper order but sometimes, a missing piece would pop up and he would have to start all over.

He stopped listening to Sunggyu and grabbed his phone from his original spot. He began to dial Bong Do Jung's office asking for Kang Rae Sun's contact information. Since employee information was confidential, no excuse gave him access to it.

"So what?" Hoya placed a hand over Myungsoo's shoulder. He just shook his head as a response to his hyung.

At Rae Sun's apartment, she had just gotten off the phone with someone important. She walked out of her room and joined Ha Na on the kitchen isle where she was doing her homework.

Ha Na dropped her pen, facing Rae Sun with a concerned look. "So?"

"Everything is gonna be okay." Rae Sun smiled a small smile, leaving Ha Na to continue on with her work.

She headed back into her room, calling Minho. "Hello?" The boy answered his phone after one ring.

"Hey, Mr. Choi Min Ho." Rae Sun sighed in relief.

"Please drop the formalities." Minho chuckled. "Anyways, why did you call?"

"I just wanted to apologize for ditching SHINee like that. I hope that I could make it up?" She bit her lip.

"Of course! Minho has a crush on Rae Sun... He likes Rae Sun... This young one is in love..." Rae Sun was able to hear the faint chanting of the boys in the background. A giggle escaped her mouth and Minho was in panic. "Please don't mind them."

Rae Sun continued to giggle, not knowing how to answer. "I'll talk with you again, soon." They both said their goodbyes.

Minho was sitting in the corner once again. His cheeks are turning into the shade of rose. Rae Sun is leaning on her door, chewing on her fingernails. She was replaying what she had heard the other four members of SHINee chant. Myungsoo sits on his bed trying to figure out how to reach Rae Sun.

___________

I'm back in hell.

How are you guys? How was this part?

Well, till the next update.