-chapter 5-

(Stu's pov)

Once we found a hotel and got settled in we decided what we should order to eat. Finally we agreed to just get pizza. After I ordered the food I told Billy,  "I I'll go get the pizza once it's ready." he tried to argue saying, "you're already tired" by the time I convinced him the pizza was already done. He handed me the keys to the car as I walked out of our room. I got in the car and sat there for a few moments, before I started the engine and pulled out off the parking lot. I turned off the radio, nothing good is on anyways. I think to myself the whole ride, I think of ways I could tell Billy I liked him or at least how I could at least tell him I'm gay. When I finally pulled up to the pizza place I noticed I didn't have my phone in my pocket, "I must have left it at the hotel." I thought to myself. I went inside, payed then got our food. I got back inside the car and drove back to the hotel.

(Billy's pov)

After stu left I sat on the bed and started to flip threw the channels on the tv. I got bored not long after I sat down. I begain looking at my surroundings. That's when I noticed stu left his phone on the bed, "strange, he normally takes it everywhere" I think to myself. I grab it and type in his password, I start looking threw his photos, mostly just pictures of me and him. Weird but nothing to bad. I open YouTube and start looking threw his subscriptions, Shane, gabe helmy, planet Dolan. Pretty average. I open up google after that, "let's see wut stu has been searching for" I say opening his search history.

-Time skip brought on by Matt- 

(Stu's pov)

I open the hotel door with the food in one hand, keys in the other. I'm met with Billy's stare. He looks pissed, "what's             w-wrong" I manage to stutter out.

------------------------------------------------A/N: sorry it too forever to update, my lazy ass didn't feel like it. I'll leave it to u to decided what was in Stu's search history