My Angel 2

Nicki Pov

I just got the telepathy, that I was going to the living world.

I was so excited I'm going to Earth, I was so excited I couldn't stop flying around.

I didn't know yet if I will be in spirit form or human form.

Meek Pov

I sat in my office that was located at the back of my ware house.

I was counting my money, one if my favorite hubbies.

I was a drug Lord or a king pin as some will call it.

Even though I had a lot of people working for me. I love to be involved with the day to day operations of my business.

Most of all I love counting my money.

I counted my stacks of money five times and it came up to fifteen hundred thousand.

This couldn't be possible it was supposed to be twenty hundred thousand.

It was five hundred thousand dollars short.

Who could possibly have stolen my money.

Everyone knows not to mess with me or my money.

Money is the only thing I care about beside my mom and sister.

To say mad was an understatement I was pissed as hell. My outside demeanor was calm but on the inside I was a raging fire.

I called Omelly over the phone and gave him specific instructions to investigate this matter.

I decided to go home and relax get my head straight then deal with this matter.

***
I cruised through the streets of Philadelphia which seemed to be surprisingly empty today.

I reached home quicker than usual. There in front my yard was a flashy brand new red Bugatti Chiron.

(, Picture wasn't loading to much people on the internet)

I new that certainly wasn't a car of anyone I know. Was it Trinity's car did she buy another one.

I had cut off from using my money because she was spending too much.

She been acting weird ever since.(I just finished typing weird and the only word that show up after was energy).

I skipped up the steps I opened the door and..........