Another Author's Note

Okay, I'm sure y'all want me to get back to the normality of my God Is Not Dead book, but I have to say this.

From July 17 - July 22 this year, I was at this awesome Christian Summer Camp called

Brookhill Ranch.

It's in Hot Springs, Arkansas and it has people from all across the country going there! It's awesome.

Okay, so the school year is starting. Next Summer, if you or someone you know is going into fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, or tenth grade, you have got to check this awesome camp out!

The activities for all are archery, casting & fishing, cheerleading, crafts, drama, fun swim, go carts, gymnastics, Hodge Podge, horseback riding, nature adventure, riflery, sports (boys & girls), and tennis.

Going into seventh, eighth, or ninth grade you can do the big lake.

And if you've just come out of eighth or ninth grade, you can do water rides.

Guys, check out the website for Brookhill Ranch! The camp is life-changing. Trust me, you'll love it if you go next Summer.

Okay, now that I've gotten that out there, I've got to tell you that one, Hodge Podge is just an assortment of different games, and now my opinion on this camp.

I personally think it's the coolest, the most awesome, the craziest, the loudest, the best, and the most fun Summer Camp you'll ever go to!!