Harry

The transfer kids are a lot of fun. I caught Frank talking to Alana in a different language. That's pretty neat. I'm in herbology right now. I'm paired up with Ron, Hermione with Ginny, Jason with Percy, Alana with Frank, Nya with Hazel, and Marco with Kayla.

I think it's really sad that our entire class consists of 12 people. Nobody trusts Hogwarts anymore after what Voldemort did last year. There aren't many first years, and all of my old friends moved on to their professional jobs. Ron, Hermione, and I had to stay back and repeat our 7th year because we were out searching for horcruxes. Our entire 7th year class consists of 19 people. The transfers make up about half of that.

I blame it on the Slytherins. Last year I had tried to get the Slytherin house removed from Hogwarts. The ministry wasn't planning on removing the house, they were planning on removing the students. About 7/8 of the students in that house are now in jail. Personally, I think it's for a good cause.

If they didn't fight in the war, they were jailed. I personally made sure that every single Slytherin that fought in the war suffered. There were only two that did fight. Alex Night and Charlie West. I saw Alex kill her mother, but I figured it was just a trick like what happened with me. I watched her closely. She got hexed by a death eater and her face got a huge deep cut on it. Still, I knew it wasn't real. No death eater would harm their family. So as soon as she was alone, I sent a section of the wall tumbling down on her. I only meant to knock her out, honestly, but I learned later that she lost her arm.

With Charlie, I learned his biggest weakness. He had a screech owl named Pepper. I figured if Pepper went down then Charlie would be too heartbroken to fight us. So I killed his owl.

Nobody knows this, but I saved Hogwarts that day but killing someone's owl and cutting off someone's arm.