E L E V E N

Pansy's POV- surprise?

I hurried out of the great hall, tears threatening to escape from my eyes, I heard the group of girls I hang with hurrying towards me, "Pans', you ok?" One of them, Sarah I believe, asked. I wiped the escaping tears away and smiled, turning round, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, I just don't get what that weasel has to do with any of this" they snickered, most likely at the name literally every Slytherin gave to the Wesley family, Sarah patted my shoulder, "Well no worries, you know that sudden injury that Potter woke up with?" I gave her a puzzled look, "Uh, yes. What about it?" she giggled quite sinisterly, "Well we have links with the person who conflicted it and we could always make the same little accident happen to the weasel" The other girls giggled looking at each other. I choked slightly, shocked, "What, Are you insane, we could get expelled if Dumbledore finds out!" She stood back, her weight resting on her right leg, "What? Getting scared are we Pansy?" I glared at her and stepped towards her, "No, tell me your plan" and she did. Perfect.

Harry's POV: 

I walked Draco back to the dorms and sat him on my bed, "You ok babe?" he looked up at me and smiled, nodding his head, "Yeah, I just don't get what's gotten into her, she's usually trying to get my attention constantly but now, she's acting like me, Merlin I'm rude." I laughed lightly at him, "Dray, are you sure you pictured her as a girl at all?" He looked at me confused, I sighed and sat by him, "Look, you might disagree with me but trust me, she most definitely likes you Dray. Pansy Parkinson likes you, very clearly. No girl that I've ever met, muggle or witch, starts acting like this, towards someone she doesn't like, when she finds out they're dating someone else, get what I mean?" He started at his lap, wide eyed, "Y-yeah" he paused for a while "I get it." He pulled me into his arms and snuggled me. He kissed me passionately and smiled, "But you're the only one I want" I chuckled, "You're the only I want too Dray"

Yeah, he's my Dray. Only mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! Another update, next chapter you will find out who hurt poor little Hazzleberry. I'll try and update next week Friday :)) Only 370 words in this chapter, sorry.

-Alex