4

Amelia POV

Four days had passed and I still couldn't get over how Junmyeon had the audacity to reject me. I felt so insecure about the whole thing that I couldn't even tell Anna, though she could tell something was wrong. We sat in my kitchen, waiting for our takeout to arrive. Anna telling me what reading I had to catch up on and me pretending to listen, nodding my head whilst staring off into space, my thoughts already preoccupied.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or do I have to guess?" She snapped at me, bringing me back to reality. I felt bad about not telling her - we told each other everything - but I just couldn't bring myself to admit that I'd come on to Junmyeon and been pushed away.

"It's nothing really," I lied, "I guess I'm just tired."

"Oh cut the crap," she snapped at me again. Her bluntness was something she'd gotten from me, and that, I didn't sit well with. She was too nice to snap at someone. Far too nice. "You've been like this for nearly a week now! Something is wrong and you're going to tell me!" She glared at me, clearly angry, but I still couldn't bring myself to tell her so I kept my mouth shut. "Oh my fucking god, Ami, you've told me a hundred and one things that you've done at parties and what not, embarrassing yourself in front of hundreds of people and I haven't judged you once! I might have complained but I've never, ever judged you! So why can't you just tell me what's wrong? Get it off your chest. You'll feel better after, yeah?"

"Anna, I really can't say, I know you won't judge me but I feel like if I say it out loud, I'm admitting that it really happened and I'm too embarrassed of myself to do that." I explained, hoping she would understand. Which she did. She smiled and told me I could tell her whenever I was ready.

"Whatever it is, don't let it bring you down babe, don't waste your life worrying and stressing over things that have already happened, you've got your whole life ahead of you to fuck up royally." I burst out laughing at her comment. Another thing she had gotten from me. It was the first time I'd laughed in four long days and it felt so good. Anna was a blessing in my life, not that I'd ever tell her that.

~

I arrived at the club with Anna on my arm. We decided to pretend we were a couple when we saw another couple of girls kissing, and then stopping and looking down as other people outside the club stepped away from them, looking disgusted. Anna was bisexual and the thought of someone looking that way at her while she kissed someone, anyone, pissed me right off, and Anna felt exactly the same.

"Babe, you can't drink too much tonight," I shouted at Anna over the music that was trailing from inside, loud enough for everyone to hear me, "I want to rip those clothes off you when we get home and fuck your brains out, and I can't do that when you're drunk, can I?"

"Don't worry, my love," Anna kissed me on the lips, "I was going to say the same to you," she kissed me again, "you shouldn't drink too much either, I want you to be thinking straight when I make you cum!" She beamed at me, acting all loved up. We'd done this twice before, on a bus and in the park. Anna's confidence continually increasing, another thing she'd gotten from me. I didn't care what people thought of me, if I wanted to kiss or fuck another girl I was going to. I wanted Anna to be able to think the same, and I was so glad that it was starting to show through.

We smiled at all the people outside the club, as if the weren't looking at us like we'd committed some sort of crime, some sort of sin, and entered the club, showing our IDs to the bouncer on the way in.

"I hope those girls are okay, the looks people outside were giving them were horrible." Anna muttered in my ear, concern showing through her voice.

"I hope so too," I muttered back, looking through the crowd to find Chanyeol who'd invited us out in the first place. I saw him sat at a booth with a couple of other lads and we made our way over.

"Hey Ami! You finally made it! And oh my God! Anna! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! You came out with Ami last, when? Like a month ago?" Chanyeol grinned, enveloping each of us in a bear hug. It was my first night out since the party at Chanyeol's. I couldn't believe that I hadn't been out in so long. A fortnight had felt like forever.

"Chanyeol, my baby, I can't wait to get plastered tonight!" I hugged him back tightly, remembering how much fun he was. "I haven't been out since your party, I am so ready for tonight!"

"Oh my gosh, Ami you were so funny that night, all over that guy you were with! What was his name again? I forgot," he laughed and I already felt embarrassed.

"Oh, Junmyeon," I played it off. "Yeah, he's a sweetheart." I replied, remembering all the little gentlemanly things he did for me that night. I couldn't lie, it was true. He had been, and probably still is, a complete sweetheart.

"A sweetheart? Ami please, he's practically your soulmate," Chanyeol laughed again, "he literally looked after you the entire night, you drank so much, you had like a whole bottle of vodka to yourself and you were drinking it like you would water!"

"Really?" I didn't remember this part of the night.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, you tried stripping yourself multiple times and each time he would do your bra back up, pull your knickers back up and put your dress back on! He told me he had to literally pry himself away from you upstairs when you were trying to seduce him, he had to run to the door and slam it shut so you wouldn't come out. I had to hold it shut for him whilst he went and got some water, but by the time he was back, you'd passed out on the floor behind the door. He called a taxi and took you home, it was literally like you two were made for each other." He explained.

I stared at him in disbelief. Junmyeon really did all that for me? No wonder he was so put off the next day.

"Honestly Ami, I thought he was your boyfriend," Chanyeol stated, a more serious look on his face. I'd been to so many parties with Chanyeol and not once had he said that he thought one of the guys I was with was my boyfriend. This was new.

"Why?" I asked, eager to know what was so different about Junmyeon compared to all the others.

"Just the way he looked at you, and how you looked at him. You guys looked so loved up the entire time, I was so happy for you. I even spoke to the guy about it and he didn't correct me."

"Wait, what? What did you say to him? What did he say?" I didn't realise how exciting the prospect of being Junmyeon's girlfriend was. I was smiling at just the idea of it.

"Before you two left I told him 'you're girlfriend's a bit of a handle, isn't she' and he just laughed and nodded and said 'she sure is' before the taxi took off and you two were gone," Chanyeol explained, grinning to himself. "I can't wait to find a girl I'd do all that for."

I stared at him again, dumbstruck. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

It took forever for me to process all the information, and by the time I'd come back to my senses Anna and Chanyeol had started making out , 6 empty shot glasses and 2 half empty cocktails in front of them, and the other two guys had gone over to the dance floor and were grinding up against strangers who were just as drunk as them. I stood to get a cocktail for myself and gasped. He was standing right in front of me. In a club. What on earth was he doing here?

word count: 1424