wtitten solangelo

Nico would be telling the truth when he said the thing that annoyed him the most was Will Solace. All 6-gods dammed-feet of him

Ever since they'd officially started dating Will had found a newfound love of wrapping his arms around Nico's waist and resting his head against his boyfriends. It wasn't the impromptu hugs that bothered nico it was the constant reminder that he was shorter than the blonde .

He already had to deal with Jason and Percy being so much taller. No fair Will got to be taller than him too. Also nico would be telling the truth when he said one of his favorite thing about Will Solace was his height. All 6-gods dam-feet of him.

Cuddling for instance was spectacular. When nico was cold or wanted to get away from the generally annoying population of camp half blood all he would have to do all he would have to do is tuck his head under Wills chinand let the taller man wrap his arms around him. He could  always hear Wills heartbeat when they were close like that. And it was quickly becoming one of Nico's favorite sounds .

Hoodies, that was a reason nico loved Wills height.

Nico was quickly becoming known as the hoodie theif. Wills hoodies practically swallowed him whole, but that was the best part. That, and they smell like Will, fresh air and spring deodorant. Will whenever he lost a hoodie was finding himself more and more at the door of Nico's cabin to politely ask if he could have his clothes back.

He never got them back.

So truly and honestly Nico didn't completely hate Wills height but it wasn't gonna stop him from giving g Will shit about it when he can