~2~

Jeremy rushed into Toco Bell and looked around for Christine. Jeremy stood by the doors. He saw plenty of females but not one Christine. Jeremy eventually spotted her and saw Christine with another man. His hair was ginger and was very muscular. Jeremy has never seen him around before. He put his head down and shuffled back over to campus. He found a bench to sit on. Jeremy sat there. Tears started to fall down his cheeks.

"Gayyyyyy," a group of kids yelled while walking past Jeremy.

Michael walked out of the doors leading to the dorms for guys. Once he saw Jeremy he ran over to him.

"Hey buddy, let's get back to our dorm," Micheal took Jeremy's hand and stood him up.

They walked to their dorm, once they arrived they sat on their own beds. Jeremy started sobbing. Micheal walked over and hugged the crying boy tightly.

Jeremy cried for a good fifteen minutes before he looked at Micheal and giggled.

"Now we have Mr. Giggly?" Micheal joked.

"Nah, I just thought of the time your ex boyfriend fought so hard to get you back but you knew what was best and said no."

Micheal fake glared at Jeremy. Before he started laughing so hard he fell on the floor. Then Jeremy feel backwards on his bed laughing.

Micheal eventually calmed down and whispered, "You're so adorable."

Jeremy stopped laughing, "what Micheal?"

"N-nothing," Micheal stood up and shoves the last bit clothing into his dresser.

"Micheal how about we walk around campus?"

Micheal looked at Jeremy with grin, "YEESSSS!!!!"

Jeremy was opening the door when Jake a Rich barged in.