Chap 6

A/N: Hello to all my fruit pies! Sorry I'm late, but house chores got in the way 👎.
Anyway here is the next chapie for you guys. This is my thanks for getting me to 90 followers!
Yay!

Warning: abuse (sorry sorta)
Enjoy!
🍮

"What hell are you two talking about, I can't have a baby. If you haven't noticed I'm a male!" Josh snapped as he pushed Tyler away. Tyler looked angry yet unphased by his outburst.

"I told you that you were special Josh. You are able to conceive and bare children. My children." Tyler walked closer. "You and I will be one." He smiled as he caressed the yellow haired boy's stomach. And that's when it hit him with all the belly rubs. He was planning on impregnated him all along.

"You're sick!" Josh yanked away from Tyler again. Tears pooled in his eyes. "Y-you don't love me! You just wanted whatever abomination this is!" He cried as he gripped his stomach.

"Joshie please don't say that. Of course love you and our child. Please you just gotta trust me." Tyler explained as he moved towards him again.

"Stay away from you monster!" Josh cried as he stood behind one of the bed pillars. "I don't want this thing growing inside me! Take it out this instant!" He screamed.

"That isn't how it works Josh." Spencer spoke up. He knew this was about to get ugly so he stuck around.

"MONSTER!? THING!? THAT'S OUR BABY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Tyler was through trying to talk him down. He was angry now.

"I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS!" Josh yelled back. He felt ill to his stomach just thinking about giving birth to whatever thing that Tyler claimed would be their child. "PLEASE JUST TAKE IT OUT SPENCER!" He pleaded with the Doctor.

Tyler growled and backhanded him hard to the floor. Josh screamed as he repeatedly punched him. Even though he didn't want to, his instincts were to protect his stomach from the assault. He felt his skin bloom with bruises as the pain seem to magnify with every hit.

"TYLER PLEASE I'M SORRY!" Josh's cries went on deaf ears as Tyler only hit him harder.

"TYLER STOP!" Spencer pulled Tyler away. He couldn't sit back and watch him pummel the poor boy to death. He knew the brunette's temper was bad on a good day, but with Josh refusing him. Tyler was like a mad man out for blood.

"YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH MY BABY! THIS IS THAT THANKS I GET FOR LOVING YOU! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Tyler spew out at him as he kicked him in his back. Tears ran down his face as he was more hurt than angry. Josh begged for him to stop. His body was already a bloody mess.

"THAT'S ENOUGH TYLER!" Spencer pulled Tyler back farther so he couldn't reach Josh. The brunette frantically struggled against his hold.

"P-please.....t-the baby Tyler....d-don't hurt my baby..." Josh whimpered as he weakly curled into a ball. His instincts told him to plead for the health of his child to get Tyler to stop.

Those small pleas broke Tyler out his rage. He stopped struggling with Spencer once he saw Josh crying his eyes out on the floor. He rushed to pick him up. Josh was frightened at first, but quickly relaxed in his soft arms.

"Joshie....Joshie I'm sorry. Did you really mean it by the baby being yours?" Tyler asked while he held him tight. Josh sniffed and nodded in agreement before he starting to cry again. "Oh Joshie don't worry. We're going to be so happy. I promise." He peppered kisses in his hair. Josh continued to cry and nodded. He was too distraught to talk.