please read!

(i am so sorry for continuously updating with a/n's. you guys probably think it's a new chapter or something.)

i've been trying to will myself to redo the chapters like i promised, but i read it over and i realise that i hate it so much that i can't even physically read it. like i literally hate myself for writing it.

i've been trying to delay doing it, and i avoided wattpad for a while, but then i check it again and people are spamming it and then the reads increase by, like, 600 at least and i feel like death.

how do you guys read this and not cringe??? i don't understand.

seriously, i can't even go past a sentence bc i loathe it So Much.

anyyyywayyyy. i really didn't think that people were still reading this and spamming it with votes and comments, and it makes me feel like an asshole.

i should be sleeping but i'm going to redo all the chapters so no one else has to go through the old ones. i'm going to stay up probably half the night finishing this but it has to be done.

also: i LOVE when you guys spam me. any comments at all make me all smiley and jittery! please do it all the time and if not, more!

the new and improved chapters will be ready by the morning. :)

i love you guys so much!! pm me any suggestions on this story or a new one and i will be happy to oblige, you gorgeous human beings!

anyways, i'm off to redo. sorry for the run-on sentences and the chance that the new chapters might be even worse.