1

marina

"C'mon Marina, it happens all of the time. Sometimes you just accidentally click a contact, or misread a name. Plus, no one can be dumb enough to show their face in a nude. I mean, you didn't show your face right?" 

"Only my neck, but you can see my gold Marina necklace."

"Maybe he won't notice. Lets just pray nothing bad happens..." My friend Melanie reassured.

I know I shouldn't have been sending or taking nudes in the first place, but I felt extra today. Everything seems to backfire when it comes to me, there's literally nothing good that could come out of this. I was supposed to be sending them to my boyfriend Ross, but somehow clicked Grayson's name. Next thing I know, my naked body is being looked at by Grayson, and probably every other boy he's friends with.

I shouldn't be this calm, considering I could go to jail for producing child pornography, but its fine. Its not Grayson would do anything like such, he could get charged with possessing it.

Maybe I was thinking too much legally into it, but socially I didn't care. This happens all of the time, especially to girls like me. Nothing ever happens though, people see tits, and they move on. Everyone has seen everything already.

My phone lit up, interrupting me from my thoughts. '???' is all the text read. I had many options now, I could just not respond, give a quick 'wrong person, sorry', or just leave him on read.

"Don't respond, he probably won't even remember by Monday." Melanie said, making me feel a lot better about this situation.

"What about Ross? What do I tell him?"

"Don't tell him. It was an accident, he doesn't need to know." She replied. I understand what she's trying to say, but I really can't have him find out from someone else.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes, putting my head down. I'm so tired and its not even halfway through the day, not to mention hungry. "Do you want to get food? Maybe something to distract myself from this whole situation?" I asked, just really wanting to get out this room, that seemingly was closing in on us.

"Yes, please." Mel beamed, grabbing her jacket and helping me up from my awkward position in her bean bag chair. Sometimes I think me and her are soulmates of some kind. Nothing could separate us, and I loved that about us.

Ross, my boyfriend was also pretty nice. I wouldn't call it love, but I did like him a lot. We went together, and we looked good together. There were things I loved about him, like his soft fluffy brown hair, and the way he likes to cuddle while watching horror films. There were also things I hated about him, like his tendency to be overly jealous, and his own insecurity he liked to put onto others.

He wasn't like others I had been with though, he was loyal, and charming. Almost a prince in my eyes. This is how you see every guy though, until they show you who they really are, and you're left wondering whether you want to stay or not. You can't just leave though, because you're emotionally bound now. Maybe it is enough to hope that he's different.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Mel snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, just Ross."

"Remember what I said, he cannot know under any circumstance. You know how crazy jealous he gets, imagine what'd he'd do if he found out another guy got to see what he calls 'his'." Melanie exclaimed, almost seeming to get angry that Ross out of all things was on my mind, especially when half of the school could've seen my double d's by now.

She was just trying help me see what was important, and I understood her perfectly. Maybe if it wasn't for my nonchalant attitude, I'd be more like her. Perfect. Melanie was perfect, down to her no chip polished nails. She had everything that everyone had wanted. Perfect face, body, hair, life. There wasn't anything
necessarily wrong with hers, and she was grateful. If she was in my shoes, this whole situation would've been over. Mel would've already found a solution, if I'm being honest, this probably wouldn't be happening at all if this was her.

"I know he can't know, but what if he finds out, and its not from me? He'd get out of control. Mel, I don't know if I could handle that." I looked down, fretting.

"Baby you'll be okay." she reassured me, and smiled gently.