Revenge: Unchanged

Prologue:

Bonaducci International Headquarters | 7 Years Ago

"You're kicking me out of my own company?!?" Ericka bellowed at the board members, "I built this company with my own sweat and blood! How dare you!" The members of the board sat staring at her like she's gone crazy.

"Dear. Sweetheart. We aren't kicking you out, we're just... buying you out. You can still work here as my employee. It's just business dear." Marcus, her husband, well ex-husband now, said to her with that smirk on his face which he uses to put competitors out.

"You cynical SOB! I trusted you, gave you everything. A family, love, my life! And you just threw everything away" Ericka said as she turned to walk out of the room, her long platinum hair swaying with each step she took. "I will have my revenge, better believe that I would. I will ruin your sorry excuse of a man. I HATE YOU!!!"

"It's just business babe. The board thought you were handling the company wrong. You know with the scandal involving your father and you having a risky pregnancy we just thought it would be better if... we change our image."

Ericka face growing redder contrasting with her pale white skin. "We're done Marcus. Done." She states before walking out of the building that used to be her home away from home.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys. So I'm new to this writing thing and I hope yall tell me what i'm doing wrong. Oh yeah, PLEASE READ MY BOOK AND LIKE AND COMMENT :)