My Baby!

3 weeks later Paris p.o.v

Teo and I were laying on the couch watching tv he laid his head on my stomach.
"My baby girl, I won't let nobody hurt you or your mom yall are my world." He said kissing my stomach. She kicked, she has been kicking a lot lately. I think she's gonna grow up to be just like me and how I was.
Teo kissed my stomach, I felt pain in my stomach which felt like cramps but much worse. Teo lifted me up and looked at my shirt, it was wet.
"Paris?" He said with a concerned look. I screamed as he picked me up and we ran outside. "LOCK THE DOOR" I yelled. He locked the door and picked me up again he put me in the back seat and took off he called everybody happy and stuff but I kept screaming all the pain I've been through I have never been through this shit. It felt like I was being ripped apart.

Teo rushed me to the ER not giving a shit about no one other than me, he ran to get me a wheel chair and went to the front desk. "I need a doctor now, my girl, she going into labor." He said breathing heavily, "please fill out the first 3 pages." The lady said. "Man fuck that get my girl a damn doctor." He said getting mad.

The doctors came finally after I yelled at the girl telling her to come the fuck on. I was in the bed now feeling my baby trying to push out, her ass wasn't coming out until Teo got back from filling out the papers.
"Where is Teo?" I asked Kharis, she shrugged. "Filling out papers." She guessed as I started to cry. "If he miss his daughter birth I will kill him." Teo came rushing in along with everybody else and the doctor even my dad came which I was happy for.
"Its time." I pushed as I grabbed Teo shoulder,  not his fucking hand but his shoulder. I pressed my nails down in his shoulder as I pushed, I pushed for about 5 times then finally, I heard a cry and a pitched scream then a thud. I held my daughter in my hands then looked over to Teo. "Where Teo go?" I asked they all looked down at the floor.
"I think he dead.." Kianna said trying to hush Elijah up cause he started crying. I looked at my baby then back at Teo who was getting up when his eyes landed on her he started to cry, he kissed her on her forehead. "What are you naming your baby?" The doctor said with a clipborad in her hand, "I thought then looked at Teo.
"Jordyn Rose Green." I said smiling.

I stayed in the hospital for about 3 days and then was let go, Teo and I were ready for the challenge of parenthood. Even though we young, we still have faith in ourselves that we are going to raise a smart, healthy, and beautiful young girl.

2 years later Kianna p.o.v

"I think we did a good ass job." I said to Paris as we watched the kids play together. At this time Paris and I were now 20 years old and our children were both 2 years old.
"Yeah, I thought she was going to be quiet but man she just like me when I was little."
Paris shook her head while I chuckled ever since we had our babies we have been laying low. The kids became bestfriends quick which I was happy about.

We graduated school last year, I was happy to be out of that hell place. I was slowly becoming a part of the gang. "Girl, I thought we should a have a vacation since all the shit we been through and everybody already agreed to Orlando Florida this week." Paris said.
"Well shit Orlando better watch out cuz we in this bitchhhh!!" I said whispering so the kids wouldn't hear us.