Marty McFly Imagine

It was a cool summer day in Hill Valley California, and all I wanted to do was go outside and do something. I sigh, and pick up the landline, dialing my boyfriend, Marty's number.

"Hello?" I hear his voice say.

"Come over now, we're going to go do something fun." I reply, hanging up before he can answer. Patiently, I wait for him to arrive. To kill time, I open up my current reading book.

A knock on the door pulls my attention away from the story and I jump up, right as Marty walks into my house.

"So what are we doi-" he begins asking, but interrupt him.

"Lets go." I grab his hand and pull him outside. We walk hand in hand down my street. I lead the way towards a park that was close by.

As soon as the playground comes into the view, I let go and run towards the swings. "Marty! Push me!" I yell out like a little kid. He comes over, smiling slightly, and begins to push me as I pump my legs. "Higher! Higher!"

Once I get going, he hops onto the swing next to me and gets going, trying to match my height. Soon, we're side by side, swinging and giggling like children.

Eventually, we both begin to slow down until we're barely swing. I sit there, still giggling, happy to be with Marty.

He reaches out and grabs my hand. "Today was fun."

"And it's not over yet." I begin leaning in, and he repeats my actions until we're almost nose to nose. Suddenly, I jump up, tapping him on the arm. "Tag! You're it!" I yell, running off and leaving him shocked on the swing. 

What's this? Did I actually update? Apparently. I've forgotten how to write so this sucks and I couldn't find inspiration and ah. I kind of hate this so I may rewrite it later? I don't know, we'll see. I'm going to try and write more and post more throughout the year? I've said the before, so it may not work? We'll see. Anyways, feel free to comment people you want to see or maybe like types of imagines. Like cute, sad, scary, idk. Any ideas you guys have could help me out. I love you all and thanks for being patient!