chapter six / fiona

Finn's POV

"Yeah, what is it Noah?" Finn worriedly asks Noah.

"I-I broke up with Julia." He starts. "I broke up with her to be with Fi-" He paused.

"To be with my friend, Fiona." He gulped and nervously said.

My heart shattered in a million pieces. I didn't know he had a friend named Fiona? Lucky her then. She gets to be with Noah Cameron Schnapp.

"Oh, okay." I felt my eyes water a little. Oh no. I immediately get up and runned to the men's bathroom. I shut the door behind me and I went to the sink.

I splash water on my face, and turned the faucet off. I looked at myself. I'm worthless, ugly. I don't understand how thousands of people could love me, but not him. Not Noah.

I started sobbing. I couldn't help it! I wanted him to be mine, and now he's not.

I wipe away my tears, trying make it look like I wasn't crying. I slowly walk out of the restroom and walk back to Noah.

"Finn?! What happened?" He asks worriedly. "I-I.." I stutter. "It's nothing, don't worry." I smiled at him through the pain and sat back down.

"So, uh, Wyatt told me you were not going to camp, because of me?" I tried to change the conversation. I saw his eyes widen. "No-o" He stutters a little. "No?" I asked him.

"I'm still going to camp-p.." He awkwardly said. "Oh, okay." I frowned a little. This honestly feels like the worst day of my life.

No, Noah doesn't like me like that. But, I like him like that. He is now with this "Fiona" girl.

What happened to the soul that he used, to be?

(A/N: Hey guys this is depressing but I'm listening the "Ghost" by Halsey on repeat, so that's why. I really hope you guys enjoy. I love you all so much and I'm so very sorry I haven't been updating recently.)

Love and Light 💜