chapter 16

Zayn’s pov

i can’t believe this Camryn’s in a mental hospital harry and Reily are in a coma this cannot be happing Paul’s gonna be so mad and this is stressing us all out the people that we care about are in hospitals.

A nurse came down to us.

"Are you guys family of harry and Reily"

"Yes" we all said at the same time

"Good news they both woke up harry has been awake the longest and he finished all the test we have to run so you can go see him"

"What about Reily?"

"We still have to run some test on her to make sure she’s alright when were done will call you done"

"Thank you, well come on guys lets go see harry."

We walked to Harry’s room.

"He mate how are you feeling?"

"Fine i guess, we’re is Camryn and Reily are they okay?

Everyone stay's quit because just like me i know he still likes her. We all share looks and Louis sighs.

Louis’s pov

"Ok so let’s start of with Reily i think she's okay but their still running tests on her, and well Camryn kind of had a mental break down and they sent her to a mental hospital."

"you’re kidding right?"

"Sorry mate but she'll be out in two weeks."

"Ugh, why does everything bad happen to her and Reily it's not fair'"

we heard the door open and the nurse came in with Reily she had a sad smile on her face and they set reily on one of the hospital beds she looks so confused the nurse walked up to us.

"I’m sorry to tell you this but Reily lost her memory and can’t really remember anything please don’t pressure her into remembering it will only make things worse."

"t-thank you." was all i could say how could this happen that means she won’t remember anything that's happened to her and how are we supposed to tell her that Camryn is in a mental hospital. We all turned around and looked at Reily.

"Hey Reily." 

She looked at me and tilted her head "umm do i know you guys."

My heart shattered to small piece she can’t remember me or any of the lads.

"Were your friends we all live in the same house, you can leave right now if you want maybe you’ll remember something’s?"

"Um yeah sure"